Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44533 messages in 6560 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

9 SHADES OF GREY

Go down

9 SHADES OF GREY Empty 9 SHADES OF GREY

Post by Paul Fri 17 Feb 2017, 10:52 pm

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Pdb143

pdb1
    13,695 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 11:36 PM

Below there are 9 different match or game formats listed . These are all very fun and exellent formats for us to enjoy here at WGT . Each one of these formats would not be one that would have any way to record a round that would be able to a effect ones average in anyway .
    **( of course with the exception of match play rounds up to the level of Legend  . After which point would no longer have any effect one way or another , up or down on ones average ). 
      This is all correct ( above ) 
      I have been asked this question frequently . The above is the only way I can figure out to explain it .
      For instance . If one decided to play any one of those 9 formats for a period of say 1 year exclusively . During that year , said persons average would do nothing . Neither go up or go down .
      Does not affect me at all one way or another . Just trying to confirm this to be true . FYI
     MATCH PLAY
    MATCH PLAY CHALLENGE
    ALTERNATE SHOT
    BLITZ
    BLITZ CHALLENGE
    SKINS GAME
    HOLE-IN-ONE CHALLENGES
    CLOSEST-TO-THE-HOLE CHALLENGE
    PRACTICE ROUNDS
    *BO PAR 3
    *BO PAR 5
    can be included as rounds that do not effect ones average , but are stroke and ranked , but not counted toward saturation .
     pdb1:

Try this tip . Up until the level of Legend . The fastest way to tier up is to challenge players of any tiers above your own to a scored match play round . You will win some . Some may even let you win . WGT  scores you with the highest margin of points on your average when you beat a tier above your own . Depending on the tier and margin of win . You could gain 3 or 4 points that would drop your average 3 or 4 points right there . It is the only way match play can effect your average . Like i said . The quickest way to tier up . 
      Not to mention . You will meet obscure players with the " find a game " feature searching for higher level match play opponents . Players with 15,000 match play rounds and 10,000 stroke play rounds . One right after another . It is incredible . 
      Other than that you could waste a lot of time if you were to play 11 shades of grey 

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Mushy010

Mushy01
    2,562 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 1:04 AM

Or ..
    STROKE PLAY PRACTICE

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Pdb153

pdb1
    13,695 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 1:16 AM

Mushy01:

Or ..
    STROKE PLAY PRACTICE

Yes you are right any practice round . I did leave them out .

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Jimbog10

Jimbog1964
    7,082 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 2:27 AM

PD I do think you are over complicating this:
    The known:
    RRs count for average (exc BoP3/5 as all done);
    MP (scored or challenge) will zoom you to Legend, but once L they will not zoom you to TL.;
    Earnings also affect your progress, but sadly WGT seem to choose to leave MPC earnings out of the equation.
    The X Factor:
    WGT will not, for good reason I think, share more.
    After that just chill.  Go have a smoke, play some guitar or even WGT Smile

pdb1
    13,695 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 3:27 AM

Lol once again my approach to to what I am inquiring couldn't be clearer to me . Again it obviously evades others as I did not really go into detail as to why I wanted confirmation that the 9 games above do nothing to decrease or increase ones average one way or another . 
     As also is my clear awareness of the various types of games that actually do move ones average one way or another . Lol not concerned about those in this thread .
      FYI my quest to inform  various uninformed CC members I keep running into little issues that are stunning to discover some members ( WGT & CC ) that just don't know some stuff . In that quest to inform . As I have found and mentioned before . There just may not be any information written specifically pointing out what could be crucial facts and or general knowledge . I don't think any of it is written . We just have to wing it or guess . Because whatever it is sure ain't written in the FAQ's . Lol . NVRFKNMIND.
      I'm just sayin

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Floppe10

flopperboy2
    407 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 11:18 AM

hi you are
    correct in that a player can stay??amateur? for years
    i have had a game with a player
    he has been  a member since 2011 level 91
    likes to play lots of blitz games and  alternate shots games
    and can play all 9 of the games you have put down
    some players just like to play  with friends

pdb1
    13,695 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 12:53 PM

Bingo flopperboy2 . That's all I am saying .

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Spglas10

spglasser
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 4:18 AM

Hey guys...great discussion and good information. Thanks

pdb1
    13,695 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 5:00 AM

spglasser:

Hey guys...great discussion and good information. Thanks

Glad to help spglasser . There is  a lot of stuff that some people don't know . And should 

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Spglas10

spglasser
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 5:35 AM

I just unexpectedly went to Championship tier (thought I needed a 58 average, but it was 59). What is the saturation number of games?

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Topshe10

TopShelf2010
      6,400 Posts
      Sun, Jan 29 2017 10:22 AM

spglasser:

I just unexpectedly went to Championship tier (thought I needed a 58 average, but it was 59). What is the saturation number of games?

I believe the Champion Tier saturation is 200 Ranked Rounds. I always get confused when it comes to Par 3's and Par 5's when discussing saturation. Hopefully someone else can elaborate a little deeper.
      Congrats on making Champion

Don

pdb1
      13,695 Posts
      Sun, Jan 29 2017 10:45 AM

TopShelf2010:

spglasser:

I believe the Champion Tier saturation is 200 Ranked Rounds. I always get confused when it comes to Par 3's and Par 5's when discussing saturation. Hopefully someone else can elaborate a little deeper.
      Congrats on making Champion

Don

You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to be saturated ( average stops  going up ).
        When your average score is equal to or  smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion.

You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to be saturated ( average stops going up ).
        As far as BO par3's & BO par5's . They will not count . Their averages are outside the WGT valid par range . 
        BO par4's will count . 

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Topshe10

TopShelf2010
      6,400 Posts
      Sun, Jan 29 2017 10:52 AM

pdb1:
      As far as BO par3's & BO par5's . They will not count

Hey Paul,
      Thanks for chiming in. Where I get confused is do the 3 and 5 Ranked Rounds count towards saturation? I understand the scores do not count towards average but do the rounds themselves count?

Don

• 9 SHADES OF GREY Alosso12

alosso
      16,287 Posts
      Sun, Jan 29 2017 11:00 AM

Nothing of Par3 and Par5 games counts towards the average.
      It wouldn't work out in any other way.

pdb1
      13,695 Posts
      Sun, Jan 29 2017 1:27 PM

That's Paul x 2 . 

• 9 SHADES OF GREY K7jbq10

K7JBQ
      613 Posts
      Sun, Jan 29 2017 1:50 PM

Considering that it took me 520 ranked rounds to saturate as Legend, I would say the 3s and 5s don't count.

pdb1
      13,695 Posts
      Sun, Jan 29 2017 3:04 PM

K7JBQ:

Considering that it took me 520 ranked rounds to saturate as Legend, I would say the 3s and 5s don't count.

This is not new news . This has always been the case .
        I used to think that it was a ranked counted round for saturation . It is not . That means that your 20 rounds counted for overall game completion . But not for your average nor saturation . Sounds like . 
        Which doesn't make sense . Go figure . Lol . 

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down