Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44531 messages in 6558 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

THE INSTIGATORS

Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty THE INSTIGATORS

Post by Paul Mon 24 Jul 2023, 5:50 pm

There will be quite a few of " THE INSTIGATORS " revealed on this page . Not all parties on this page are TROLLS . But there are many mentioned .

I also want to make clear that there are some other members of the forum . Who have stooped to the depths of negativity and have recently embarrassed themselves in several threads on sevral occasions .

These are people that I have had good raports with for most of my WGT time . Although I do not understand what has drawn them into this hate and disdain role . I have hope that they will snap out of it . They will not be mentioned here .

They may have some posts in some of these forums . But I am not labelling them .

The TROLLS will be obvious to you readers .

Last edited by Paul on Sun 30 Jul 2023, 2:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty Re: THE INSTIGATORS

Post by Paul Mon 24 Jul 2023, 5:51 pm

MODERATION STIFLES GOOD COMMUNICATION WHILE DOING NOTHING TO THE TROLLS

THE INSTIGATORS Empty by Paul Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 4:55

This guy Spicoli is posting " Who gives a *** " . in a couple threads . It's not hurting anyone . But it is negative and uncalled for .

THE INSTIGATORS U14708203_20220720_113542.jpg?0.159
THE INSTIGATORS CAN.gif?0.159
THE INSTIGATORS Nation.png?0.159
callaghan159
5,827 Posts
Thu, Dec 8 2022 1:57 PM
THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote JeffSpicoli1:

Who gives a ***

We have a new troll.

THE INSTIGATORS WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a001_o003.jpg?0.159THE INSTIGATORS CAN.gif?0.159
ct690911
6,922 Posts
Thu, Dec 8 2022 4:06 PM
THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote callaghan159:
Who gives a ***
We have a new troll.
Looks like it. This guy has the same response to all the threads he posted in. That's ok, we were down to only two or three trolls, so I guess reinforcements were called in..THE INSTIGATORS Icon_smile

THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.159THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.159
pdb1
24,013 Posts
Thu, Dec 8 2022 6:45 PM
THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote ct690911:
THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote callaghan159:
Who gives a ***
We have a new troll.
Looks like it. This guy has the same response to all the threads he posted in. That's ok, we were down to only two or three trolls, so I guess reinforcements were called in..THE INSTIGATORS Icon_smile

Troll , A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community. Platforms targeted by trolls can include the comment sections of YouTube, forums, or chat rooms.
Trolling , in the context of the web, is the act of responding to online content or comments in a purposely disruptive fashion. The name arose as a reference to the way that online trolls try to lure victims with comments in the same way that fishers use bait and specially crafted lures to catch fish.

By definition , I guess there are a couple " trolls " in our midst . This guy just seems to be in a bad mood .

\/^*\/^*\/^*\/^*\/^*\/^*\/

FROM THE WGT THREAD  Assholes

Assholes

THE INSTIGATORS U5764196_20221204_123358.jpg?0.159THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.159
putputpanama
55 Posts
Thu, Oct 20 2022 3:03 PM
  • Kavanaj  fits the bill to a tee. Thanks for a great win  panamajack  Really BAD loser:) 

• THE INSTIGATORS U14708203_20220720_113542.jpg?0.159THE INSTIGATORS CAN.gif?0.159
    callaghan159
    5,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2022 3:43 PM
    lol

• THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.159THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.159
    pdb1
    24,012 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2022 6:19 PM
    THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote putputpanama:
    Kavanaj  fits the bill to a tee. Thanks for a great win  panamajack  Really BAD loser:) 
    And what does posting that insult say about you ? You can act all inocent . But anyone with any respect for himself and this Forum would not have posted that .
    I know because I have wanted to probably over 50 times in the last 10 years .

?^*|?^*|?^*|?^*|?^*|?^*|

I find it funny that the trolls are not moderated . But I am . As if I am a threat to the forums .
In response to just the title of the active thread Assholes .

Not long after this post . I posted a take off on the Nike Swoosh ". JUST DO IT " .

But the one I found that was professionally created by someone else . Said " JUST **** IT " .

Just that 1 word . I knew it was bold . But the word **** is posted dozens of times in these forums . Directed at individuals . Some much nastier than that .

There have been entire threads that the trolls dedicated to completely degrading me , discrediting me , insulting and flame baiting at its worse .Some are still active in these forums . Some were completely deleted they were so bad .

I didn't respond at their levels . I just shined it on . But it was very hard on account of the things they said . Of course inside I wanted to call them every expletive in the *****  ***** *******. But I didn't .

Nothing at all happened to the perpetrators ..

But I post one gif in a humorous way . With the same word you see all through these forums . And I get permanent moderation for life .

I didn't insult anyone . I wasn't directing negativity toward any persons . 

I never do . 99% of the time I post positive , encouraging , uplifting comments and compliments . Polite , mature and friendly .

That is even how I respond to the haters .

So how much sense is there to permanently moderate me for the use of 1 4 letter word . Used in a light hearted way ?

It is a power trip . They did it because they are bad at their jobs . And don't have a clue how to manage their power to improve these forums .

The only real threat that I am . Is calling them out like this and exposing the truth .

And this is just a small mention ( no details ) of what are so many more poor practices and bad decisions and anything but real moderation in that department . Not much different from many of the other admins making decisions all throughout WGT that has put this game in the exact status that it is in right now .

I just needed to say that . I'm not living in bitternes or disdain . Disappointment yes . Anytime I or anyone is disciminated against . There really is no recourse . It is what it is . And sadly have to live with it . Without being sad . Lol . Alot of times I just laugh at how ridiculous it is .

Unbelievable .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty Re: THE INSTIGATORS

Post by Paul Mon 24 Jul 2023, 5:53 pm

TWINPONDS169

THE INSTIGATORS Empty by Paul Fri 27 Jan 2023 - 16:46

I would like to break this down and address this paragraph .

THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote twinponds169:

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.

That was actually 388 forum posts arriving in my email . Now that the Forum automated email reply system is broken . I now receive every Forum post coming out of the Forums .

All new Forum posts . ( should not be receiving these ) .

All CC Corner posts . ( should not be receiving these ) .

All Forum posts I have replied in .

Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.

Receiving .

All new Forum posts .( should not be receiving these ) .

Exposes me to many many posts I would not normally see at all . I haven't ever looked at new posts before . I have plenty just with the ones I posted in .

I do not like that these new posts are always coming to my email . I try to ignore them  . Eventually after no one has responded to them for a couple few days . I respond . Sometimes after another has responded . I have something to add .

These open Forums are there for us all to post questions and respond to questions . I will be asking quetions and answering questions there as long as I am here . Especially when no one else is responding . How rude is that ? To leave them hanging .
There is no designated responders . There are no limits .
At least I can say that I do not insult or intimidate or discredit anyone . I am polite and  try to respond as best I can . While soaking up and absorbing as much info as I can .

Regarding Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm , etc . I will let them speak for themselves on this .

Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster.

Lol . I have only ever awarded myself 1 maybe 2 of my 10 cent trophy's .And a 5 center as well .

I have never wanted to or claimed to be an All Time Poster . As a matter of fact . I have said before that I will stop posting before I pass Yankee Jim's All Time Post # .

Let me be clear . If I was into mass posting . I would have passed YJ's # years ago . Fact . And If that were the case . I would never have let craig catch up , pass me by and continue on . But craig will have 35,000 before long . You go craig .

He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.

I have never spitefully done anything . Much less post or make a trophy spitefully .
I , like I said before . I do not peruse the Forums to see what else has been posted . Especially back then .
I saw his tribute , posted my condolences , announced that I would make

I posted in it expressed my condolences and announced his trophy .

THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.161
THE INSTIGATORS Nation.png?0.161
pdb1
24,286 Posts
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:27 PM
I never saw this before now . I am deeply saddened . I made him an award in April and I didn't know .
  May he rest in peace and his soul live forever .

Then .
THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.161
THE INSTIGATORS Nation.png?0.161
pdb1
24,286 Posts
Sat, Jul 24 2021 11:29 AM
YankeeJim has been added to the MIA thread pg 42 .

Then I shared message he sent me .

.THE INSTIGATORS U418203_20140925_083440.JPG?0.130.7521
YankeeJim
wrote "+100"
at 8:05 AM on February 29, 2016
LOL. The problem is it's a no-win situation because you can never get right with stupid and irrational. :-D

[({])}[({])}[({])}

You will notice my post was July 22 , 2021 . I created and posted the trophy on his wall April 1 2021 . At which time I may have seen that he passed . But by July I had no recollection of it . And was the first I saw the thread .
( It is not uncommon for me to be doing a high number of tasks . And not recollect some of them . This has happened probably 20 plus times ). I have a terrible memory .

This was not the first time I had seen a Forum post for the first time a month or 2 after it was posted .
There was another time the year before when I found The Andyson Memorial Tournament on the last day of qualifying . I was told then as well . That there was no way I hadn't seen it before that day . Well I hadn't .

Same thing with the YJ tribute . It was at that moment that I found out about his passing .
There were a couple , we know who . That accused me then of lying and pulling some kind of crap .
Of course I did not . Would not . And never could do anything like he describes .

These Forums have done one thing in particular . I have been called everything in the book . Accused of every treacherous deed . It was quite difficult to handle for several years .
All of it with no basis or any prior incidents , or proof of anything .
I now have become completely numb to any of it . It doesn't and couldn't phase me in the slightest way . That is one thing I have acquired in these Forums .
Other things I have gained would be a lot of knowledge I did not know before .

Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him,

That very well could be the case . I certainly respected both of them .

99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him.

That I know for a fact is completely ridiculous . Lol .

Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago.

Go ahead . You will find a completely legitimate go fund me . For a very horrible time in my life . Where I had both my right and left rotator cuffs torn . I couldn't use either arm . I couldn't work . I couldn't generate any income .
Extremely painful and low point in my life . I had little to no options .
I started a go fund me . In which many WGTers were very generous . Building a pot of $3000.00 . Of which my wife and I were so extremely grateful . We expressed our thank you's over and over . The amount covered about a month of our expenses right then .
Somehow and for what reason I will never know . The trolls invaded my post .
Immediately turned it around . Discredited me . made me into an extortioinist and a criminal .
It was so bad . I had to take down the go fund me . There were people actually believing it was a con .
My wife and I were devastated . There was nothing we could do about it .
The trolls even told their buddies the mods about it . I was immediately put back on moderation .
I won't go into all the horrors that befell my wife and I after that .
I did have to leave my CC and WGT for a spell . I had a couple surgeries . We had no more internet .
We got evicted . Spent 2 weeks on the street . My car got repossessed .
We were at a desperately low place in our lives .
But we pulled through it all . I had surgery with a reverse shoulder replacement , recovery , physical therapy . I now have been working at the best job ever for 4 years now . All is good .

He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

He has always felt that way about me . I have no idea why . I mean seriously . It is completely unfounded . And out of left field .
I mean come on . Can you imagine myself or anyone actually being like he describes ?

I am like the complete opposite .
I have many many very good friends and acquaintances . Over many years of owning a CC and friending many other CC's . Their owners and their members . Playing probably at least 15,000 MP rounds . Chatting and having fun . And I meet more everyday . Nary a problem with anyone .
I even run into players all the time that remember me because I removed them from my CC . No hard feelings , all is good . Everytime .
I usually say " Well you probably wouldn't communicate with me " . They usually agree .

Myself or anyone isn't buying your claims .

In fact I am hoping you stop at some point . Just reel it in .

But the main reason I decided to explain this . Is the part about Yankee Jim .

Many years ago . He had a total of 25,287 . That was an awesome number of posts .

I was probably barely 20,000 at the time . I can't remember . But I really never even considered that I would or even could reach that # . I never tried . I have never tried to accumulate posts . Period . BTW craig probably didn't even have 15,000 at that time .

Anyway I fully believe he was and is the ALL Time Poster here in WGT . And not because of just the number of posts .

When I first heard that crap that the guy above spewed out of his mouth . I literally thought he was joking . It didn't take long to figure out he was serious .

So to try and ease his mind and dispell his reasoning . I vowed to never intentionally surpass Yankee Jim's forum post total of 25,287 .

Wow . At the moment I am writing this THE INSTIGATORS Pdbs_f11 there is 1001 posts to go before I would equal his number .

IDK what to say . I have no intention of surpassing his number . My posting will end before that
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty el3n1 Troll or just an asshole ?

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 1:04 am

This below is this guy el3n1 first input into something he was not involved in at all .

You can see right away how presumptuous he is . Stating that I did not mention in this thread of all of the possible hypothetical and logical scenarios that cause these errors . Even though in the past . I have brought these all to the attention of many . Having played thousands of MP rounds myself . Experiencing everything and see everything possible under the SUN in Flash .

My self in these new Coin scenarios . Can only report what I see and what I screen shot . With several thousand screen shots of the errors I have encountered in these coin games . I made the mistake of saying I was an expert in them . I am . But once the Trolls get a hold of something . There is no taking it back .

Anyway . Prior to all this . I had respect for this el3n1 character . But if you read what he says below . You will see all of the same characteristics of a baiting troll .

The hyperbole . The false accusations . Almost all of it created in his mind . And declaring it all as if it were truth .

Honestly . I was shocked .

So I went to his wall and requested a friend request . I said it might be better to talk out of the forum . This was after what he said below .

He then deleted my wall post and left this message on my wall .

THE INSTIGATORS U23969318_20210626_170132.jpg?0.144
el3n1
25 Aug 2021 @ 1:49 PM
"F R"
Paul -
I will contemplate your friend request - but you have at times showed little restraint in the forum by your own admission, citing the countless post that don't get approved. So, to be honest, it would feel like opening Pandora's Box to friend you.  I am not sure I really have the time or patience to do so.
And when you start out accusing me of being hypocritical and making assumptions - you really think that is going to win me over?  Where do you think that is going to get you?
My knowledge of the game is backed up by my improvement over the years both in coin rooms and desktop version.  I have been a very good student of the game, actually learning things that could be reflected in my play.  For all you claim to know and share - your game does not reflect that.
It does not make me perfect or without fault or an expert in any facet of the game, but it can suggest I have learned far more than 90% of the people that play the game-- possibly.  But that is a stat I can't confirm, because I don't have inside info from WGT - it is merely a reasonable estimate.
Unlike you I don't claim to be an expert even when I am very knowledgeable on a topic/issue - and for me that is problematic if you can't see grasp that.
give me time, I will weigh your request.

...................................................................................

Below is the first forum post . Where he did accuse me . He posted the above the next day on my wall .

Unbelievable . He has now blocked me from posting on his profile . Making it sound as though I am a threat . Me . Lol . All I wanted to do is have a few PM's and clear it all up .
For anyone that knows me . Know that I only want to engage in friendly conversations . Ever .

I am still shocked at the influence the trolls had on this guy . It is scary . One of the main reasons I will never post in the WGT Forums ever .

...................................................................................

THE INSTIGATORS U23969318_20210626_170132.jpg?0.144THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.144el3n1
3,924 Posts
Tue, Aug 24 2021 10:35 AM

THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote pdb1:
  Let me clear it up . I was only trying to explain the errors .
Paul - 
If you are trying to explain errors while ignoring your own, then how do you think that looks to other people who have demonstrated a better understanding of the game.
If you are a so called expert of errors - why did you not mention once - that I can recall - the instances of when your opponents are intentionally attempting to cause the error by doing some other act that causes the game to lock up - explain to WGT what they are doing and how so that WGT can code against it.
Yes, that happens, and people have learned to duplicate what you call errors, which requires a hard reset, because waiting will not allow the game to return in time- as suggested by Mythanatos - but you seem oblivious to that. 
So you can't be an expert of something while not completely understanding all the aspects and ways in which these things are occurring. 
Furthermore, if you were an expert on it - you would be able to advise WGT on how to fix it!  You can't.  All you can fairly say - is you have experienced the errors a lot - that does not make you an expert of them or how to resolve them.
-- These type of errors were going on long before showdowns even began - I submitted help request dating back over 4 years ago shortly after joining the game.  I would eventually lose millions of coins even in games in Bellagio due to people causing the glitch in regular coin games over the years.  And I reported those to WGT - and I got to a point - where I said - I don't care about the coins, just fix these issues... the frustration of losing 2.5m coins because WGT can't hold players accountable or fix ongoing repetitive issues seems problematic, especially when they charge$100 for 2.5m silver coins if people were to pay for them.
Any one even remotely familiar with the coin rooms (especially an expert) could have easily predicted what would happen prior to the showdowns starting- and the problems that would follow.  Those problems have persisted virtually the entire time showdown have occurred.  Have they gradually gotten better, possibly.  But I don't play them all the time, because it can be more frustrating than it is worth.
If you were such an expert- then they would have been fixed by now- YOU are NOT an expert.   You are merely a low stakes coin room player that has experienced a lot of errors -- when low stakes coin rooms are even more notorious for experiencing the issues due to new and low tier players rage quitting or getting upset and shutting their devices down.  
-- I don't engage with you regularly - because it gets tiring to try and educate someone that calls themselves an expert on all the things they don't actually seem to fully understand.
And this is just one - aspect of how you don't get it and why you don't understand why your post can be misleading.  You simply make false claims - including about the extent to which you know and understand the game.
The fact that you think I am siding - with anyone - shows how little you know.  You think you are the only person to have butted heads with Mythanatos and Samspayed?  I am sure we could discuss it, but we don't bring our personal differences into the main forum - or we try to be respectful of each other if we do discuss topics in the same thread.
The difference is - I don't run around trying to insert myself into threads I feel they are competent enough to address issues on  and then call them out.  My patience has simply started to run thin - as you run around blaming others for instigating combative post.
You pick fights whether you recognize it or not.
I don't always approve of the manner or verbage they use - but I can also see both sides here - and lately Paul - despite your claim of good intentions is still misleading and inaccurate at times.  To be fair and honest, I have seen both of them respond to you with kid gloves and try to be helpful and educate you on issues- when I knew they were capable of being far more blunt.  
I have tried to gently offer support and redirection lately but you only seem to view yourself as a victim.  I am not excusing either of them for getting more blunt.  At times I wish others would be more tactful, but I can also see how you add fuel to the fire yourself.  
Step back, read the words out loud - even your own - and listen to how they can sound if necessary.  You may discover how your words can come across differently than intended.
-- As for coin rooms - sorry - but I don't buy into the idea that you are an expert.  If you think that is harsh or blunt - then maybe you need to reassess how you define the word expert.  Because just experiencing an error countless times does not make anyone an expert on errors.  If anything it could be something you are doing - or your device being used - is part of the problem and not WGT or someone else.  The reason you experience the issue so frequently may just have more to do with you and your device than WGT.  Ever considered that.  
What upsets me - I have even reported steps I have taken to WGT cust support to make sure I was not doing something that would not adversely effect the game and I have also asked for advice or tips on how to address or overcome the issues, from WGT rather than the work around we come up with.  I get no feedback on either.  WGT makes and gives absolutely no advice whatsoever - to me that makes them part of the problem. Because they are not even giving players direction on how to address these issues.

THE INSTIGATORS U23969318_20210626_170132.jpg?0.144THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.144el3n1
3,924 Posts
Tue, Aug 24 2021 8:33 AM

Paul your posts, ever since page 1 have been laced with overly exaggerated statements and misleading comments that can not be proven either.  
You then instigate yet another issue with someone you already regard as adversarial by quoting and suggesting Mythanatos post is not a good idea.
- Paul - you started what then followed - it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response. 
Have you not learned it is not a good idea to play in fire?  That is what you were doing.
Wake up Paul - what followed in this thread from page 1 - was instigated by YOU.  Then you tried to sit back and blame others for calling you out on claims you made.
Your passive aggressive behavior may have even been an attempt to try and get Mythanatos banned or moderated.
You are instigating a conflict with someone you know to be combative with you, then acting like you did nothing to start it even though you threw the first stone.
That is your fault!

Paul

by Paul Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 6:14

Let me show you what you said in the first post . In which every observation you made was off and an opinion that you believe to be truth .

@e
Paul your posts, ever since page 1 have been laced with overly exaggerated statements and misleading comments that can not be proven either.

@Paul
  Not 1 thing I said was an exaggeration or misleading  .If you want proof . I can provide a screen shot or something to back up everything I say .
Indisputable.

@e
it was YOU trying to finger point and claim someone with more expertise in coin room play does not know what he is talking about because you don't like his response.

@Paul
  I only recently begun exchanges with this guy . I started out reading and respecting him . He began discrediting me first . I continued to respect him . for a minute .
The comments you are referring . I 1st commented that there were situations where it will not work to click the CANCEL button . I am right and I gave examples .
BTW I am against cancelling as well . And I stated that .
He then ignored me . laughed at me and continued his condescending manner .

@e
what followed in this thread from page 1 - was instigated by YOU.  Then you tried to sit back and blame others for calling you out on claims you made.
Your passive aggressive behavior may have even been an attempt to try and get Mythanatos banned or moderated.

@Paul
What followed was me showing some examples of errors . Thinking as usual that players with interest coming up in the game would be interested and learn something . At first I am always blind to the fact that the Veteran trolls always think I am talking to them . Trying to tell them something they do not know .
  So I continue to post the content relevant to the topic . And try and ignore the interference .

@Paul
I have been here . Fully involved for 10 years . I have never instigated trolls . They are very good at what they do . Baiting . And I willingly engage . Thinking they will see that all I want to do is post information for others that do not know .
BTW all of my information is correct . Can not dispute it .
If you do . Then you are ignoring facts and just not willing to let me be .

@e
You are instigating a conflict with someone you know to be combative with you, then acting like you did nothing to start it even though you threw the first stone.
That is your fault!

@Paul
I did nothing of the sort . I ask you to go back and read any any all of what I post . I only responded calmly . Never returning the insults .
By responding at all . I am guilty of being baited . But at least I kept my composure and maturity . Never giving in to the temptation of the negativity .

You el3n1 . Are as bad as any of the worst of them . And if you can't see that by what you have posted here . Then you are also as sick as the rest of them .

by Paul Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 6:28

Mythanatos
11/24/19
Happened when i wasn't online. must be new algorithm.
Tier to champion at 1442 RRs with a 60.02 avg.

PDB1 wrote :

" He wasn't online . Well then all is good . Lol ."

Last edited by Paul on Fri 17 Feb 2023 - 21:53; edited 2 times in total

Paul

by Paul Thu 26 Aug 2021 - 12:27

More about el3n1

Towards the end of " that " thread .Another highly intelligent , well respected , always full of good insight player enters into the conversation . This guy is known for only full page threads . Even more long winded than myself . But in his case it is fully acceptable . Of course part of the intent of the others was to teach me that it is not good to post long winded posts . Just me though .
  So he posts twice . I haven't posted a word to him . His first one starts out immediately telling me that I have exaggerated in the thread , misled , finger pointed , instigated , says I have no right to tell anything to 4 year player with more expertise than my 10 years here .
  He then said I blamed others ( which I did because they were to blame , they are trolls it is what they do ) . He said I was trying to get the guy banned and or moderated .
This is an excerpt from my post to Admin.
@Paul " It is your job to moderate that and control it . Although moderation would be the obvious solution . I do not wish that on anybody . There are now 2 particular threads that this is continuing in .
Please do something to make it stop . FLAME BAITING is never acceptable . Maybe message them to warn them ."

Then he says I am instigating with someone I know to be combative . I had never had a conflict with the asshole he is referring . Then saying I threw the first stone .
  The fact is I have never thrown the first stone . Trolls attack point blank . They hit hard with a barrage of well practiced drivel .
  I am and was always innocently trying to help players with some explanations of various errors . Absolute indisputable facts and screen shots .
  Then they came and hit with a barrage of JASSM-ER missles ..

This recount is leading to something ironic .

Then came his 2nd post in the thread. Still I had not spoken to him yet .

He says . uh well crap I should have copied it . It was a full page . He has deleted it .

So I can move on to my point .

After the full page post . I really wanted to discuss all this in private with him . He was one I didn't want the trolls to slant anymore than they already had . -

He had alrready said some harsh and insulting things . I still hadn't spoken to him .

So I posted a message to friend him on his wall . Very benign and generic message asking him if we could continue with PM's .

Mind you I still hadn't spoken with him .

He deleted my friend request . And left this message .

f  Ater deleting my request to friend him . From his wall . I was going to try and straighten out some of the misinformation he was getting from a particular thread . He then left me this message on my wall .

el3n1
25 Aug 2021 @ 1:49 PM
"F R"
Paul -
I will contemplate your friend request - but you have at times showed little restraint in the forum by your own admission, citing the countless post that don't get approved. So, to be honest, it would feel like opening Pandora's Box to friend you.  I am not sure I really have the time or patience to do so.
And when you start out accusing me of being hypocritical and making assumptions - you really think that is going to win me over?  Where do you think that is going to get you?
My knowledge of the game is backed up by my improvement over the years both in coin rooms and desktop version.  I have been a very good student of the game, actually learning things that could be reflected in my play.  For all you claim to know and share - your game does not reflect that.
It does not make me perfect or without fault or an expert in any facet of the game, but it can suggest I have learned far more than 90% of the people that play the game-- possibly.  But that is a stat I can't confirm, because I don't have inside info from WGT - it is merely a reasonable estimate.
Unlike you I don't claim to be an expert even when I am very knowledgeable on a topic/issue - and for me that is problematic if you can't see grasp that.
give me time, I will weigh your request.

To which I responded with this

THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20210820_113418.jpg?0.144
pdb1
25 Aug 2021 @ 8:10 PM
"WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED "
 It was an offer to discuss a very many things that I felt had been misconstrued . As is now becoming a common discovery  . I find that you are another arrogant , condescending , hater . That has no desire to discuss with me or any interest in the truth of my intentions . Which is not possible in the public forums . 
  So do not worry any about it . I'm sure friending is not possible .

I then followed with this :

THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20210820_113418.jpg?0.144
pdb1
25 Aug 2021 @ 8:26 PM
"I WAS HOPING IT WOULD GET US A CONVERSATION"
@el3n1
@pdb1
  First I did not accuse you at that time . But your forum posts were presumptuous and condescending at the very least . I had no idea that you are as bad as the trolls . Until I read your response on my wall .
  Everything in that thread ( and others ) has been baited and misconstrued and taken out of context . And there is no fixing that in the forums .
  But now I do not want to fix it with you .

el3n1
25 Aug 2021 @ 9:32 PM
"Forget it..."
I was genuinely weighing the option of hearing you out, but your rash and hateful wall post, suggest my concerns were quite valid.
I dont need my wall cluttered with hate.  I have been honest and sympathetic to your plight but you can not even see that.  You just closed a door, i considered opening.  Nice job, you pushed another person away.

I am also happy to end all efforts to communicate with him .

by Paul Sun 29 Aug 2021 - 0:38

3,934 Posts
Thu, Aug 19 2021 4:49 PM

I am trying to be thoughtful and considerate here, I hope it is read with that intention.
And what business is it of yours
Sometimes Paul - you make it our business by merely interjecting into as many forum threads as possible.  That does not mean you have not tried to have good intentions, but it also does not mean you have never written something wrong or inaccurate.
It is just as reasonable to slow down - be concise and ensure accuracy rather than rush to get in yet another post. 
I am not saying some responses to you are completely justified, but I also have observed people attempting to be cordial and respectful yet you still remain defiant on some topics where others are more knowledgeable, even when they are trying to be helpful.
@
Increasing the Quality of your post versus increasing the Quantity of them could possibly help.  You alluded to rushing or not paying close enough attention - well that can be part of the problem.  Take the time to confirm or verify those things.
---
As Dodgyputter noted - the false statement you made in that thread, which I also participated in, before it was closed - was also what rubbed me the wrong way - because once it was closed no one was capable of correcting that statement and it could be one of the last things people see and assume there was some merit to it - if they did not follow the entire thread.
It was after that - I started paying attention to a few of your post and there were at least 3 or 4 recently that I felt were not quite accurate - but I had not been in all of those threads or discussions so I left it for others to correct.  I did not  feel it was my place to correct you - because it was not a thread I had any vested interest in or been involved in that discussion already - and I would have been interjecting just to correct you - that would have felt like I was targeting you and looked like I was making an excuse just to point out where you were not being accurate or making a false claim.  
I have learned quite a bit in my relatively short 4 1/2 years - but I still don't claim to know everything.  I still consult others whom I think may have a better understanding of something than me - and I will do that before I post sometimes - if it is important - I may even ask someone to review a post before sharing it in the  open forum because I am thoughtful enough that I don't want to come across as overly harsh or a bully or a troll. 
That does not mean, some people will still think or feel that way, but I genuinely try to be considerate.  Also, sometimes, it is the people that care enough to say - hey - you don't quite seem like yourself  lately, have you checked in with anyone about that?  Family members, friends, or even a doctor?  
This is not a judgement or a diagnosis - its a reflection based on observations of the exchanges you have had with others.  
For what it is worth - I lost an uncle to Alzheimer's - it is not fun and it is also hard on friends and family members.  If this is a diagnosis and not just suspected then - make sure you are getting some help - don't live in denial it is not going to get better. 
Find a support group - learn what you can to manage it as best you can - You can have good days and bad days - but if you are not careful - you may drive us crazy as well as feel like we are driving you crazy.  
Please - take care of yourself!  We can't do that for you - you have to.

by Paul Mon 13 Sep 2021 - 5:25

All of this is moot . His obvious arrogance . His blindness to the false baiting that created the scenarios that he took to heart as truth and reality . His entitlement to make accusations . Then say he was only being fair . When all of it was presumptuous , condescending , rude . opinionated . And out of line .
  His posts have always been longer than mine . More long winded . And off track of the subjects .

He even went into an analysis of my mental condition . With no speck of reality in it .
  Telling me he is being helpful .

It is sad to see people so blind and consumed with themselves . That they feel the ned to insult and condescend a person as myself . A person that only ever attempted to assist others that may not have had the knowledge I provided .

Never directing my information towards the trolls .

Having been thanked 100's of times by the people i did help . Is confirmation enough for me that I am doing something good and right .

Since the interfering trolls made sure I could not continue with my efforts . I stopped altogether . And will never return .

To the lot of them I say FUCK YOU ALL . KISS MY EVERLOVING ASS .

Paul

by Paul Thu 16 Sep 2021 - 19:30

@el3n1
If you were such an expert- then they would have been fixed by now- YOU are NOT an expert.   You are merely a low stakes coin room player that has experienced a lot of errors -- when low stakes coin rooms are even more notorious for experiencing the issues due to new and low tier players rage quitting or getting upset and shutting their devices down.  
-- I don't engage with you regularly - because it gets tiring to try and educate someone that calls themselves an expert on all the things they don't actually seem to fully understand.
And this is just one - aspect of how you don't get it and why you don't understand why your post can be misleading.  You simply make false claims - including about the extent to which you know and understand the game.
The fact that you think I am siding - with anyone - shows how little you know.  You think you are the only person to have butted heads with Mythanatos and Samspayed?  I am sure we could discuss it, but we don't bring our personal differences into the main forum - or we try to be respectful of each other if we do discuss topics in the same thread.
The difference is - I don't run around trying to insert myself into threads I feel they are competent enough to address issues on  and then call them out.  My patience has simply started to run thin - as you run around blaming others for instigating combative post.
You pick fights whether you recognize it or not.
I don't always approve of the manner or verbage they use - but I can also see both sides here - and lately Paul - despite your claim of good intentions is still misleading and inaccurate at times.  To be fair and honest, I have seen both of them respond to you with kid gloves and try to be helpful and educate you on issues- when I knew they were capable of being far more blunt.  
I have tried to gently offer support and redirection lately but you only seem to view yourself as a victim.  I am not excusing either of them for getting more blunt.  At times I wish others would be more tactful, but I can also see how you add fuel to the fire yourself.  
Step back, read the words out loud - even your own - and listen to how they can sound if necessary.  You may discover how your words can come across differently than intended.

Fuck You and the horse you rode in on . Your Ego is bigger than your narcissism .

......................................................................................

@el3n1

It was after that - I started paying attention to a few of your post and there were at least 3 or 4 recently that I felt were not quite accurate - but I had not been in all of those threads or discussions so I left it for others to correct.  I did not  feel it was my place to correct you - because it was not a thread I had any vested interest in or been involved in that discussion already - and I would have been interjecting just to correct you - that would have felt like I was targeting you and looked like I was making an excuse just to point out where you were not being accurate or making a false claim.  
I have learned quite a bit in my relatively short 4 1/2 years - but I still don't claim to know everything.  I still consult others whom I think may have a better understanding of something than me - and I will do that before I post sometimes - if it is important - I may even ask someone to review a post before sharing it in the  open forum because I am thoughtful enough that I don't want to come across as overly harsh or a bully or a troll. 

.................................................................................................

What a crock of shit . I have 10 years in . I don't need yours or anyones permission to post . You claim I made errors . I may have . I doubt it .
  Out of the thousands of posts . And the hundreds of thank you's and appreciation people have shown me . I think a couple errors can be corrected . But you have still yet to point out 1 .

Paul
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty GONFISSION a dangerous word smith

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 1:51 am

THIS SENIOR TROLL . WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY FIRST 5 YEAR STINT ON MODERATION .

AFTER HE DESTROYED ME IN A THREAD . HE WENT TO HIS BUDDY ICON . HAD HIM DELETE THE THREAD SO THAT NO ONE COULD SEE THE VILE ATTACK HE LAID ON ME .

THEN HAD ME MODERATED .

I WAS INNOCENTLY BERATED AND DISCREDITED . JUST FOR HIS OWN KICKS .

ICON WOULD NOT SPEAK TO ME FOR 5 YEARS .

UNFORTUNATELY MOST OF THE CLASSIC HIGH LEVEL FLAME BAITING , TROLLING AND INSULTING BY THIS GUY . ALWAYS WAS ABLE TO BE DELETED FROM THE FORUMS . BEFORE I COULD COPY IT .

BUT BELIEVE ME . THIS GUY HITS VERY DEEP .

NO ONE ELSE WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE , I MEAN MENTALLY THE THINGS THESE TROLLS DISHED OUT TO ME .

IT IS A GOOD THING I AM BRAIN DEAD AS A RESULT OF THIS .

I HAD TO BE . IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE FIGHT . WITHOUT LOWERING TO THOSE LOWS THEY SLITHER AROUND IN IN THEIR TROLL HOLES AND CAVES AND DENS .

by Paul Tue 4 Jul 2023 - 19:40

THE INSTIGATORS U15815625_20160109_065854.jpg?0.166
gonfission
04 Jul 2023
"KARMA comes to town"

Update from paul .
Sent to craig in confidence through PM Messaging . craig proceeded to share it with The High Troll .
Paul .
 I wish someone would stand up to those trolls . . I am still being completely trolled . craig . My wife had a stroke on 6/10/2023 . Her 3rd . And a real bad one . It was embolic . And damaged her speech motors and memory . It will take a long recovery . I am now her caregiver and spokesperson . But the company i have been working for the last 4 years just went out of business . Now I am totally f u c k e d . I am looking for work . But i have to stay with my wife for now . We will be evicted again . Just like 4.5 years ago when I tore both rotator cuffs . But I am 64 now . And aging fast . We won't last on the streets . I am trying everything I can think of . It's really hell right now craig . Then WGT pulls this for nothing ? Straining my nerves to say the least .
gonfission
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chuckle, chortle, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I love it when people beat themselves up. It is so much easier than me doing it personally. You should have paid back some of the money for a parachute in the future. LIKE NOW
I wonder how many people actually believe you after the last time you pulled this stunt.
Don't complain that you did NOT see this coming...
EVERYONE in here knew this was coming
Godspeed for your Wifes recovery
---------------------------------------<*{{{{{-(

THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20230617_111501.jpg?0.166

pdb1
on 04 Jul 2023 at 7:45 PM

I can't stop you from sharing what I message you . But to show it to Joe ? He is why I am banned to begin with . The most pathethic cry baby flame baiter in WGT . It is because of his whiny ass that I originally got moderated for 5 years . After he shredded me in the forums . And then complained to Icon .

THE INSTIGATORS U15815625_20160109_065854.jpg?0.166
gonfission
04 Jul 2023
"KARMA comes to town"

EVERYONE in here knew this was coming

---------------------------------------<*{{{{{-(

Everyone in that narcissus little circle of tunnel vision , narrow minded trolls . That can't see anything past their own words .

Everyone else does not celebrate the crises of others . They do not relish other peoples misery . They do not contribute to the set up and downfall of others . Who have never hurt them or said a word to them .

No . You are a special lot . Don't expect any others to relate to your sickness .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty ENTER JOE 5 YEARS PRIOR

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 1:58 am

Enter Joe " Gonfission " excerpt in an old thread where he claims that because he felt that I was unappreciative of the help I had received .

After my wife and I had triple thanked everyone that contributed . We even cried over it .

Gonfission then takes something out of context . Decides I don't appreciate all the assistance .

Convinces everyone that I am a scam and a fake . That the gofundme is a scam .

I had to take it down as a result .

His mastery of language defies anyone to dispute him . I tried but I am no match .

People should have believed me on my real merits , circumstances . And that myself , my wife , my family are good to the bone , honest and carry respect because of our integrity . In real life .

But everyone listened to Joe discredit me . And because they all play the same game . They changed their tune and joined in with Joe .

I was finished .

gonfission
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 12:57 PM
    1st, let me thank you, for mentioning the donation towards his solicitous exploit. I can find no better word in the English language, to equate his endeavor with.
    Exploitation seems to be something high in favorability, and knowledgeability, well in possession & practice, with this type of specimen.

alcaucin:
    Thought twice before I even responded to this...
    Should’ve given it another two or three. :0

2nd, Sorry this is so long. I feel I needed it to be said towards a last-ditch effort, of an inevitable train wreck, on a very long track.

alcaucin:
    All I have to offer I'm afraid.

Your humanity is showing. Something you learned a long time ago, on your decussated paths, during travels, to whence you predominate presently. I have no doubt in my mind, that you understand the above. Your education is thorough, & self-taught, through deductions of your writings.

Through it all, you have beaten the odds, that were stacked in NORMALCY against you. This is not a dig. It is congratulatory, from a kindred soul, that either laid the foot prints, or followed the same, that were left in the vastness, of snow covered roads, chosen.

You beat the odds, with a pair of jumper cables, if you will. Ah, yes, the old jumper cables, my twisted old man chose as his weapon of educating the foolish.

Those very same cables, I would like to see used again, in educating some, that deserve it today. I am no longer like that; however, it does not mean I would not receive some grade of satisfaction, from seeing it adjudicated to the proper recipient.

“Spare the rod”, never parlayed much, to anything.

Enough elegance of elucidation. I have been told, & I am in complete agreement, it is LOST on the target. Apparently, it also can’t find the target at all, most of the time. My aim is true, I assure you.

Small story, about giving, for the sake of it. Life is all about the right place, at the right time.
    I walked into a small store with a deli, to grab lunch, about three years ago. I arrived at the counter to see a smoking hot young blonde chick. She was obviously frazzled about the days events presented to her. She asked me to wait a moment.

I saw her trying in earnest, to teach two young Chinese girls, with limited English skills, how to fill certain clear containers, for presentation in the coolers near the deli. She slammed a large can upon the manual can opener and looked over her shoulder at me. I put up both my hands, as to say, “no worries”. She showed the girls how to put the items in the containers, but the girls asked questions, which blondie didn’t understand.

The question in point was about the clear containers that fold shut when you fill one side, then close them. Blondie did not show them to fill only one side, THEN close the lid for presentation.

Confusion abounded.

I live in a vacation driven economy. In the summer, we have H2B visitors from all over the world coming to work for the season, then return home. Should have prefaced this with that, sorry.

Seeing the frustration mounting rapidly in blondie, I finally interjected. I asked the girls in Chinese, to “please stop, and relax, I will talk to blondie”. All were shocked beyond comprehension, that a guy with 25 inches of red hair & a ZZ Top beard, knew the Chinese language, let alone any language.

I asked blondie to calm down and tell me how I can help. She told me she was only there two weeks, & the manager of the deli left her alone to train the two Chinese chicks. I told her, “this is not a come on, to you”, but how does a beautiful young lady as you, end up at the end of her rope here”? I went on to assume, that she was a single mother (LOT OF IT HERE) with minimum wage, child care expenses crushing her like the depths of the ocean at 1000 fathoms, no child support, and if the retched soul that impregnated her was around at all, he is a DEADBEAT!

All my observations were spot on. She was amazed, as if I was Nostradamus or some crazy wizard being. The two Chinese chicks were sitting back loving this, as they were no longer being yelled at. I glanced at them a couple times smiling, and they almost cracked up laughing.

I explained to blondie,” if you give these girls a chance to help you, your rewards will be unimaginable”. The Chinese are helpful people, by nature. I turned my attention to the girls, and explained in their native tongue, what they needed to do. I asked that they come with me, to the place where the food they were preparing, was to be stored for sale.

Seeing the result, they now knew immediately what to do. I told them that on their time off, to look around the store, to see what America does. It is completely different in China, with food. So, back to the table they went, and began to do a flawless job of preparing the task at hand.

During this time blondie made my sandwich, thankfully no one walked in, as this was about 40 minutes of an encounter.

I reiterated to blondie, “let the girls help you… Show them what to do, and where it ends up”. After a small bit of banter with the girls, we were all laughing, including blondie, and I took my leave.

I went outside, sat in my truck eating. Thinking of the situation blondie was facing. I found a scrap of paper and wrote her a note.

“I can not afford this as much as I would like right now, but you are in greater need of it than I am presently. Do NOT use this for drugs, or alcohol. Use this to treat yourself, and your daughter, to some quality quiet time for you both. Whether you know it or not, the universe is going to unfold in front of you, as it is destined to do. Their will be moments that will change your path.

It is up to you, to recognize those moments, and choose.”

I wrapped 5 - $100,00 bills in the note, finished my sandwich, walked back in, to tranquility, handed her the paper, turned and walked away. She screamed emphatically. As I approached the door, with out looking back, I said, “read the note”, and walked out of her life.

I left with the feeling I had made a difference in three peoples lives that day. It was a good day.

About 7 months later, knowing the Chinese girls would be gone, I walked up to the counter and asked, “Where’s the blonde chick that used to work here”? The new girl told me she was now managing THREE of the stores deli’s.

She became very good at her job with immigrants, so the chain promoted her to the three nearest stores. I have heard she is trying to find me from other employees. It has been 3 years now. She is now handling the ordering of 7 stores deli’s.

I make sure she is not in the store when I am in the area, before I enter. Cut off all my hair & beard, so she wouldn’t recognize me anyway.

She’s not the reason, just gets to hot in the summer.

So why am I writing this? Because a CHILD, with NOTHING, chose to work her ass off, rather than go on welfare, or contrive scheming means to accentuate her position in life, to reap rewards not due.

The children are our future. Handle with care.

Am I mad about the $300.00? No, not really. I’m upset that when I tried to help with a little advice, as the Spaniard is doing, I was met with obstinate irrelevance.

Yeah, talk is cheap.

I walk the walk MF! Your talk is so cheap, I wouldn’t use it to wipe myself with it. Afraid of cutting myself with such sharp deceit.

To think I publicly chastised some one over nothing, is not in my DNA. However, you step on my meat, you better believe I am not allowing it for a second.

If the person this is directed at, does NOT get it. Than all hope is lost on him. If a 20 something year old girl, and a baby, WITH NOTHING, can do it, then by all that’s wrong with this world, so can’t he. The WANT, must be there.

Well, my light bulb just burnt out over my laptop, seriously, it just did. So, it must be quittin time.

I am NOT a wealthy man, monetarily. I’ve seen both sides of humanities nature. I am done with death and destruction, trying to no avail, to fix it.

I have always been, and will continue to try with objectivity, and random acts of kindness.

It may not make the entire planet a better place. However, it helps me sleep 2 hours a night.

By the way, I tore both my rotor cuffs in the early 80’s. Care not to discuss how, but I will tell you the pain is ever present, and loss of certain areas of mobility, but carry on, I chose. I am not on this computer much. I’m sure you’re all thankful for that. It does however hurt like a MF to type.

I don’t know anyone on this site, more than the subject at hand. It is absolutely astounding to me that it is possible to continue, under those circumstances.

I would put up a link to AZ. Tennent law. Knowing what I do now. I have better things to do with 7 seconds.

Nice try alcuacin. I’m afraid your attempt will follow mine, in vain, down the drain. Good advice for a last stand though.

Your name dude. I have some real accolades to give to you about it. I know it’s a town in Spain.

SSSSSHHHHUUUUURRRRREEEE!

However, to me, it is something completely different

I am also a student of the craftsmanship’s of boat building & home building as well. Being a remodeler, as you are, I am sure you are familiar with the use of CAULK.

We try not to stick our CAULK “in” to too many places. It causes more trouble than it fixes, with expansion, and contraction. Water in frozen areas play havoc with it.

I trust you have not been molesting any turtles this year. If so, then the world is a better place for your contributions as well.

Peace unto thee, my brother

--------------------<*{{{{{-(
    Edit
    pdb1:
    alcaucin:
    Trouble is you don't engender that kind of philanthropy.
    No truer words have been printed here. Just look at the replies while I was answering the earlier post. Irreverent as it gets
    I just read ct's post. I concure 100%
    I just want to know, how you gonna beat him up if you can't lift your arms up??

pdb1
    19,763 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 2:22 PM
    gonfission:
    1st, let me thank you, for mentioning the donation towards his solicitous exploit. I can find no better word in the English language, to equate his endeavor with.

Exploitation seems to be something high in favorability, and knowledgeability, well in possession & practice, with this type of specimen.

Lol . Well I am not even in the same league with you there Joe .
      Really Joe ? As though I wasn't appreciative and worthy at the time .
      To continue this false defamatory quest . Just to show off your explcitly refined and unmatched abilities with the English language .
      You know full well none of what you claim about me is even near the truth .
      Your new role as Lead Forum Rat has now put you on the highest podium in the ranks .
      I just want to ask you to please stop interfering .
      I don't have a chance with you . I won't even try any longer .
      But to continue to spout off all of these untrue , fabrications and atrocities .
      Is not looking good for your self . At all . I am quite sure that people see right through your actual bullshyt .
      And can easily see that I come from a place of truth . With no use for exaggerations and exploitations .
      I speak from the heart and truth . There is no disputing that . No matter how hard you try . No matter how well you are able to spin and exploit the English language .
      No one buys what you are saying .
      You are rapidly coming one of the most pathetic of your kind to even disgrace these pages .
      Only because your out of control ego , And need to narcisistically abuse the ability you once had to use this gift of language you have in a beautiful way .
      All I can do is ask you to please stop . You are wasting my time . And the readers deserve better .
      But since your type has no shame or conscience . You will likely continue to shame yourself further and further .
      It is only hurting you . You have already ruined my thread . Your objective in all this .
      But so blind you cannot stop to save your own self .
      I am sorry Joe . As terrible as my circumstances are . I would not like to be in your shoes . That would certainly also be very hard to live with .
      Paul
    gonfission:
    By the way, I tore both my rotor cuffs in the early 80’s. Care not to discuss how, but I will tell you the pain is ever present, and loss of certain areas of mobility, but carry on, I chose. I am not on this computer much. I’m sure you’re all thankful for that. It does however hurt like a MF to type.
      Which isn't as long as I have been dealing with it . 15 years at the outside . Steadily getting worse and uncomfortable . Painful through the night . Until 2016 when I severely tore the right one .
      Began the physical therapy process , the MRI's , the cortisone treatments . All the while working  carefully . But not able to stop continued injury and aggravation .
      Until 2017 . When the left arm tore completely . Just before the surgery for the right arm was about to be scheduled .
      Even then by virtue of this medical system . I continued to have to work until one day . I came home from work . I knew that was he last day I could ever work until my arms had been repaired . I could not use either one .
      Paul

alosso
    18,314 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 2:31 PM
    Don't miss your surgery, man!
    *pressing thumbs* as us Germans do!

ct690911
    5,854 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 3:05 PM
    ." I knew that was he last day I could ever work until my arms had been repaired . I could not use either one ."
    Except to type on and on...and on.
    ...seriously, good luck with your surgery. As usual, Paul Alosso is on point.

bubbsboy
    6,412 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 3:24 PM
    pdb1:
    bubbsboy:
    Main words right there above so nothing you can do. But if they , the landlord, are giving you option to clear arrears and remain then in truth you do not have a bad landlord and the courts have stated that.
      Another expert I see .. Sir pardon me if I tell you that these people that offer me the chance to renew my rental agreement . Are cut throat , uncaring real estate bounty hunters .
    It happens to be my job  and I was giving advice . And your above post is the norm for me to hear.
    Your issue as much as I gathered is with welfare payments. The landlord just wants his rent but in the end has to go to the courts.  
    As per my main message......the word courts is what you should be concentrating on.
    I've advised you of the basics of the legal process and I will state again that the bounty hunters you mention have only  threatened legal action.
    Both letters are from the property management company....not the courts.

pdb1
    19,763 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 3:48 PM
    bubbsboy:
    Your issue as much as I gathered is with welfare payments. The landlord just wants his rent but in the end has to go to the courts.  
      And all along I have been negotiating . With full intent to pay up and then some .
      Now inside of two months until my first settlement .
      They decide to give up . Without regards to my medical ,physical condition . That makes medically , physically and legally not able to work .
      And is the reason for all this to begin with . Quitting . Changing directions midstream .
      When I have not . Still necessary for me to to maintain my focus till the end .
      Now my surgery is in jeopardy of getting cancelled . The whole program disrupted . Who knows when I will be able to,get back on track ?
      At the very least months down the road . If even then .
      What aside from the power to do so . Gives them the right to change their minds and now decide not to wait ? That my life plan to repair myself right now . Is not important .
      So unimportant . That they are willing to take away my only possible place of recovery .
      If i had an alternative . I would certainly be trying to set that up .
      This is too much stress for anyone to have to deal with . ANYONE .

bubbsboy
    6,412 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 3:58 PM
    I can only add , without knowing if you have done so , have you made any payments to them since receiving the letters , and I mean any.
    Letters will become stronger worded and they will quote legal paragraphs from your tenancy agreement but that's the landlords threats.
    Again I'm not from USA but on sixth June if you are still there then the property company must apply to the courts . That's what happens here.
    It's then that those payments you have made become important. Attempts to clear arrears sit favourable with judges......they do here anyway.

pdb1
    19,763 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 4:12 PM
    bubbsboy:
    It's then that those payments you have made become important. Attempts to clear arrears sit favourable with judges......they do here anyway.
      And here as well .
      I would happily offer any amount of money I could acquire . But I have exhausted every resource .
      And do not have a penny to offer . I seriously have been trying to find income .Advertising my items for sale . And borrowing what ever I can .
      I am tapped out . No where else to look .

alcaucin
    8,900 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 4:15 PM
    pdb1:
    I have no way to move my valuables off the property . To safely store them
    Just off the top of my head....
    Sell em and pay what you owe !!!  ??  ( simples )
    Like you believe the world owes you a living ?

And neither should it be...
    We meant to believe every sob story ?
    What have your health issues have to do with the landlord..?
    You entered into a contract to pay each and every week / month on a certain date.....no if ands or buts.
    By the sound of things 'they' have been very accommodating so far
    ( that $3000+ ain't one months rent where you live ! )
    You are ACTUALLY costing the Landlord more money now....doesn't want to have to pay £150 to send you a notice to quit...( through a solicitor / lawyer)
    They would prefer to never have to hear from you, rent paid on time...all good. & Never the twain shall meet....doesn't want to clean the house out after you and find a new tenant !!
    As a company....'they' have employees to pay, that in turn have families to support../ who spend their wages in local shops...etc etc etc
    If everyone comported themselves the way you do..or had the expectations that their situation should be the exception to the rule...
    Life as we know it would grind to a HALT !!!!!

gonfission
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 4:35 PM

“Jemandem die Daumen drücken”

The ever-present optimist ^^^ Lovable too. No joking, like everyone else, he is trying to help.

Demagoguery is not my style Paul. 

If in fact I was a "RAT”, do you think I would waste my hard-earned money on you?

A demagogue or rabble-rouser is a leader in a democracy who gains popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation.

With one word, (You’re welcome for teaching it to you) you are trying to submit your ill-fated idea of me to all, in here. I have been here a relatively brief time, in comparison to most of the posters. I have no personal comradery with any of them, other than a few games, or exchanges in writings.

I certainly respect their thoughts, agreeable or not, they have the right to purvey their wisdom. Foolishness is wisdom itself, if so recognized. Here is where you’re missing most of the peeps helping Paul. Most have agreed your situation is dire, however, they are giving you support in a way they are able to.

What you are doing is called TRANSFERENCE Paul. It is a psychological term, and quite understandable to the initiated. This is NOT a slur towards you. Take a moment and look it up.

http://changingminds.org/disciplines/psychoanalysis/concepts/transference.htm

Just for another example of your plight. Let me try this.

A woman & a man are dating. Things are going well for a year maybe, then the woman feels she needs more. More what? She tries to slip hints to her man, but being a man, he’s an idiot by nature. Anyone disagree so far??

A few months of hint dropping, turns into anger with the woman, because her man is out working his bones to dust, just to be able to keep afloat today. In his mind, this is how he shows his love to her.

She wants tangibles.

Arguments begin. Stuff gets worse. Suggestion is made to go see a councilor to find the answer to, “where has love gone”?

1st visit, woman rips the guy up 1 side, down the other. Next visit, the guy responds in kind.

Now a good councilor on the third meeting will have surmised targeted problems in both and have some concrete suggestions for the couple to try.

That’s regular life Paul.

What so many people are missing in life, is people are not all the same. You’re not going to get the same results from 12 different people.

Where I am different, and I shut the councilors down, as well as the whining bit-ches I have invested time in, mistakenly, is, I remind them ALL, love comes from me, the only way I know how to give it. If they want my love, they must learn that I love them my way. Never the way they want me to.

A LOT of people here are trying to help you & support you, THE WAY THEY KNOW HOW! Because it is no longer monetarily, you are grouping us all together as rats.

Some how you believe I have become a PIPER!

I fought for the down trodden all my life, with blood & death surrounding me. If you think for one second any of these fine people in here would follow me, you are sadly mistaken. They are all individuals with souls. Core values that make them want to help people.

The only way they can. This makes them benevolent. A kind word to a stranger can make someone’s day. Every post you have put up has been inflammatory towards someone.

Therefore, alcucin said what he said, and I agreed with him, because I recognize truth, as easily as fraud.

You not only have burned your bridges in here, you’re a walking, leaking tank of napalm, right now.

We all get it!

You don’t!

You don’t have to keep up with me. You need to tie a lasso around yourself, before you become a cinder.

David took on Goliath

If you’re going down, better to go with a smile, to show all the bas-tards they can’t take your pride away. Something that is either on the brink in here, or already gone. I only speak for myself.

You chose to condemn ct for a comment, when you are condemning your family by being in here 24 – 7, instead of doing anything to make a buck. If you think lawyers telling you not to work over workman’s comp, you are going to be destitute for a good long part of your future.

I am NOT your adversary. If you would like me to become one, keep it up. Be careful what you wish for. I’ll even send the new thesaurus to your address.

WOW!

“Die Nase voll haben”

------------------------------<*{{{{{-(
    Edit
    I missed this. Bubbs is walking the horse to the water again. Best advice yet. 
    alcuacin, getting into the meat & taters now... 
    Not looking good.
    Instead of the "Piper", can I be the commentator, to date?
    pdb1:
    With whom?
    You do know about appeals, right? The kind that go on until pigs fly... then, getting a judjment, doesn't mean renumeration immediately, either 
    Ask the right questions. Bubbs seems to be in the know, & has forgiven you for the burn you dropped on him.

pdb1
    19,763 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 6:44 PM
    gonfission:
    You not only have burned your bridges in here,
      Not even close . If you mean there is no money here for me . That maybe true . Because you seem to think that is the only reason I am here . 
      I didn't even ask for money .   I thought maybe with this update in my old thread . I guess I was expecting some positive feedback . 
      But you guys got here first . Blew any chances of conversation with any of the many people that still know That I am a regular guy . With a very rough patch .
      Which may have happened . If you all hadn't put your DO NOT TOUCH stamp on the thread .
      You guys will never get that you intimidate the entire rest of WGT .
      To the point that virtually no one will comment in threads where you all are present .
      You blew this one as usual .
      You don't think there is any chance people believe your writings do you ?
      I try very hard to keep calm and hold my ground . While the rest of you continue to embarrass yourselves . One by one .Trying to convince everyone how phony and fraudulent I am .
      Do you think it is working ? Lol .
      Yes you do . Of course you all know much more about myself than even I do .
      Let's hear some more .
    gonfission:
    pdb1:
    With whom?

If you had kept up . You would know . You probably haven't ever read a word I posted here yet .
      That makes sense . I don't think I have read but 1 / 10th of your posts . I get through the first paragraph . And i am either laughing too hard . Or trying not to toss my cookies .
      Tell me Joe . As far as you know . I had an injury or 2 right ? Kept me off work for a good while .
      Other than that I go no plans or a future right Joe ?
      I'm just going to mooch for the rest of my life . 
    gonfission:
    With whom?
      LMAO . No one . Just kidding .

pdb1
    19,763 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 7:14 PM
    alcaucin:
    Sell em and pay what you owe !!!  ??  ( simples )
    Like you believe the world owes you a living ?
      Yeah that's right . Not . I have my things advertised in 2 publications . Always have . And I update them .
      Got 1 call once .

alcaucin:
    What have your health issues have to do with the landlord..?
    You entered into a contract to pay each and every week / month on a certain date.....no if ands or buts.
      Not that it is any of your business . But it was no secret that my arms were getting worse . And that I would have to quit soon .
      The landlord was well aware of that . On 3 separate occasions . Has verbally promised that I would not have anything to worry about .
      So I planned for that .
      She changed her mind . Like she has the right to do . Unfortunately
      I had not got it in writing . .
      In my family . The values that my friends and family have . Is that we look out for each other . And in my case . Be sure that until my claims came through . That I had a place to recover from my surgeries .
      Not to change their mind because it is taking too long .
      I mean what am I supposed to do with that ?
      I am not going to have a chance in hell . I have already been scraping through for 5 months .
      The landlord is old . And a liar . And I am fcked .

gonfission
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 8:30 PM
    I did ask in the open forum how things were going. I also believe I was the only one to do so.
    As for keeping up with your misery, it is not top shelf on my priority list. I have to put my pants on every day. Work, when I choose to. Then go golfing when able to. Give my wife a whole lotta loving.
    Those are my priority's in order. You can throw in terrorizing the baddies, with my drone occasionally also.
    As for you
    Allow me to address the edit you provided.
    The outright insults begin. No sweat kiddo, I can take it. Let it rip, make you feel better, and entertain the masses.
    That makes sense . I don't think I have read but 1 / 10th of your posts . I get through the first paragraph . And i am either laughing too hard . Or trying not to toss my cookies .
     Perhaps it was beyond comprehension that stopped you. It is difficult for me to speak on your level. You know, the stuff I scrape off my shoes, before entering the club house.
      Tell me Joe . As far as you know . I had an injury or 2 right ? Kept me off work for a good while .
    Yes. I have a picture of you walking the conduit lines at a power plant. Time frame of before or after demise, is unsure.
    No. Your only future endeavor I heard about, was you going to your daughter’s graduation. Something about a front tire missing a large piece of it.... I think it was a Hugo on its last legs. So, you bought it new last week, right? Also, your application for substitute spelling teacher was most likely denied.
    I can't predict the future. However, I can see the present, clear as crystal.
     LMAO . No one . Just kidding .
    That's the second most believable thing I seen you write.
    You really think people tune into this medium only to follow your exploits? Woops
    I know they don't to see my musings towards life’s idiosyncrasies as the reason they come here. I think they are both here & NOT HERE, as you say, to watch how low a carbon-based life form can go. 
    The primordial ooze pond is in Yellowstone National Park. The gene pools are about two miles from the ooze pond. Some have dried up. Some of them have been mixed up. I fear yours may be one of them, that had a chemical imbalance, and spontaneously combusted.
    You're currently at the molecular level in your life. Soon to hit the atomic structure, with sub-atomic following. This means fission, fusion, and ultimately implosion.
    So, if I had to guess your future, it’s going to be a hot one.

----------------------<*{{{{{-(

pdb1
    19,763 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 12:24 AM
      I am glad to hear that you can take a little of your own medicine . I am kind of ashamed of myself for any negativity I posted toward any others .
      I do not want to be that . And I will stop . whether I do or not .
      We can be certain that you and yours will continue . But without me . I am not interested .

I am no longer part of this thread . I left one more comment in .
    IF YOU FIND YOURSELF " OFF TOPIC " THEN BRING IT HERE

alosso:
    Sound advice NOT
    towards someone who can't lift his arms, much less hold&carry anything,
    and is waiting for a surgery to come.
      Finally someone who,has listened to my situation .
      Thank you Paul .

My lawyer says that my medical records alone are enough to win my workers comp claim .
      Two things would hurt the case .
    1) If the defense has video of me performing normal activities .
    2) My own testimony . If I cannot respond with just yes and no . It will hurt my case .

Deposition Monday June 4 . 10:30 AM .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty AND IT CONTINUES

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 2:10 am

by Paul Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 13:13

• THE INSTIGATORS U7288036_20170709_160949.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    LuckySkreet
    475 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 4:59 AM
    I am not interested .
    That  quote pretty much sum's it up.....

Valiant effort folks........  unfortunately he can't see past ignorance.  Not looking for advice or guidance. Uninterested in applying any "self help"....or  attempting to better himself.  More than happy to  take any opportunity to blast another "FUND ME" ----"HELP ME"  -----  "PAY FOR ME"  ----  plea.     Not interested in anything other than  a donation......    The previous statements of  "The WGT Universe is more than big enough to take care of my needs" is all  anyone needs to understand his Modus Operandi; which is basically..."STFU, keep your ideas to yourself, keep your advice to yourself, and just send cash"........
    The scenario is amazing in itself....   can't work, can't pay my bills,  overwhelmed with debt....etc...etc...etc.      Earlier post being the same; Hell, there was even a post in February regarding some landlord letter regarding eviction, which, at that time indicated there was, at minimum, $1100.00+ unpaid...further stating the rent was $100.00 a week.   Question?.....What the hell happened to the $2800.00+ that was hustled from that "GOFUNDME" page?  Considering this latest crap say's there is some $3000.00+ owed...obviously those funds never made it to the landlord.   Give's some ridiculous accountability regarding "some" funds (questionable at best) paid to T-Mobile and Cable provider......why?   Certainly your priorities were to have a place to lay your head instead of of cable, internet and cell phone?   Naaaaaaa.....  hell no, your priority was to have WGT access at any cost and the internet ability to run and manage your "FUNDME" scams......... plain and simple.   I guess your plan was to "bed down" in the spare room at the VOTSCC clubhouse.......looks like that wish is coming true.....    
    The balance......   "My POS car is getting repossessed".....  "My cat is sick and needs special attention and medication"  (Feel sorry for the animal...... any responsible person could recognize they did NOT have the ability to care the animal and , in the best interest of the animal, have a family member or friend adopt and provide  satisfactory care.) ......."My refrigerator is on it's last leg...or maybe I just left the door open "....  Huh?  Too drunk or lazy to close the door?  "The front tire on my crap car has a big ass chunk of rubber missing"......  Geeeez...  I can hardly wait for the next tragedy to rear it's ugly head.......    It's an endless list.....certainly by design.  

Never a word resembling the following:  "I've exhausted every penny in my "rainy day" savings."     or....   "I've taken a hardship distribution from my 401K savings."   or..... "I need the internet access because my wife (live in   -----   girlfriend ---- or whatever) and I  have joined multiple online survey organizations  as a means of proving additional cash to our cause."......or " Though I'm limited, I have taken a couple of part time jobs to help myself and family."    Naaaa....  it's much to easy to pandhandle........

Here ya go.....obviously you can't do it yourself, so I found you a couple of "self help" solutions........
    Delivery Driver
    2 days ago
    Full Time
    Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutTHE INSTIGATORS 00ae.png?v=2.2. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What...
    Pizza Hut
    240 S Phelps Dr, Apache Junction, AZ 85120, USA
     Save Job  Email Job
    Store Counter Sales
    2 days ago
    Part Time
    Our Store Counter Sales team members are knowledgeable and energetic with a passion for automotive parts. They believe in taking care of the customer, as well as the power of teamwork. Our Store Counter Sales team members deliver excellent customer service...
    O'Reilly Auto Parts
    41009 N Ironwood Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85140, USA
     Save Job  Email Job
    Community Support Attendant
    2 weeks ago
    Full Time
    We are looking for a Community Support Attendant to lock and unlock all common areas throughout one of our manufactured housing communities on a daily basis, as well as performing a few other miscellaneous duties....
    Sun Communities and Sun RV Resorts
    2400 East Baseline Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ, United States
     Save Job  Email Job

Good peeps such as: GonFission, Alcaucin, Bubbsboy, and  CT have all offered sound advice and direction.........to no avail.     Are you planning to take the same "hostile" attitude with the Judge during the eviction process?   He won't be offering advice.........  Sure, you can attempt to game the housing situation, pay the $25.00 to $50.00 fee to answer the complaint...even request a jury trial so you can "tear up" and play that sympathy game.....  If so, hopefully you'll win (doubtful).....because if not, the court will hammer your ass with paying the jury fee's as well......  and they WON'T be interested in listening your "negotiating" skills.

Your ridiculous, insatiable desire to feed and maintain your silly "virtual" CC and WGT life has now ran it's course..................  Welcome to reality.....        Just think.....   $100.00 bucks a week for rent.....      What's that?  Delivering pizza's for a day a week?   Pitiful how the desire to maintain a virtual existence is more important than having a roof over your head.....  

• THE INSTIGATORS U3479569_20170101_000701.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS DEU.gif?0.104.6723
    alosso
    18,314 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 6:57 AM
    Sound advice NOT

• THE INSTIGATORS U15815625_20160109_065854.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    gonfission
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 7:01 AM
    Contentment vs chicanery

• THE INSTIGATORS U3306766_20180119_080916.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS SWE.gif?0.104.6723
    peoch
    1,103 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 12:23 PM

• THE INSTIGATORS U7288036_20170709_160949.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    LuckySkreet
    475 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 11:28 PM
    THE INSTIGATORS Wvcuv6

• THE INSTIGATORS WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a001_o036.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS GBR.gif?0.104.6723
    craigswan
    11,008 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 12:18 AM
    The truth is paul .
    We would all like to help you out in a perfect world.
    but
    We all have bills to pay . Family to help out . Morgages , holidays ,repairs .
    blah , blah , blah .
    We wish you all the best .
    Every day we are bombarded with - help the starving in Africa , Help the poor donkeys , Lottery for this-lottery for that .
    We cannot help everyone .

• THE INSTIGATORS U6246370_20180520_174522.JPG?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    Nancy1959
    2,663 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 1:13 AM
    Ummmmm....I don't know you at all Paul, but it seems to me that it is probably past time that you stopped playing this video game.  There seems to be a lot more important things going on in your life.
    In any case, certainly it is obvious that you shouldn't spend a dime here, and it is also a bit awkward for you to beg others to finance your WGT play.
    Just my opinion....

• THE INSTIGATORS U849422_20150807_022739.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    mohaviegreen
    297 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 3:31 AM
    I'm known as mo. I have two torn rotor cups and have had em since 24 years of age. I'm 66 now. Never had surgery, but did plenty of exercize to keep my shoulders strong. Sure, had pain but kept on working in a lumber mill. Worked and exercized through the pain until the pain went away. Now at 66, I still have no pain from rotor cups, I tore them both playing triple A ball. I can lift my arms just fine also. I also have a stint in my left leg now due to a blood clot that ran from my knee to my groin. A piece had broken off, passed through my heart and into both lungs. The doctors were amazed I had lived. They told me if it weren't for me being so active at my age, I would not have made it. Spent 8 days in the hospital, and returned to work. I feel for the guy, but then I also don't. I have never needed to or even thought of a go fund me account. Seems as though this fella may be living a bit beyond his means and his priorities are some what screwed up. Pay before you play is how I was raised. I got off my ass and did what I had to do to keep a roof over our heads at the time, and food on the table, keep auto's running and clothes on our backs. I kinda don't believe this guys story. I think this to be a con at best. However I could be wrong, but just a bit much to believe. That many things just don't go that wrong at the same time............Sorry bud, but I'm just not convinced..........

• THE INSTIGATORS U15815625_20160109_065854.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    gonfission
    1,209 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 5:28 AM
    A once healthy two armed man had misfortune befall him
    However, not one to sit around & beg, He invented these
    THE INSTIGATORS Th?id=OGC.e58b37185c0537b383b9ffcac19b2a0e&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEjI0O3o71g2tNtcs%2fgiphy Using his adversity, not as a crutch, he became fabulously wealthy.
    What a Cinderella story. You have to respect these type of people...
    THE INSTIGATORS 2622.png?v=2.2----------------<*{{{{{-(

• THE INSTIGATORS U20799733_20180530_065152.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    Luckystar5
    748 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 5:33 AM
      As has been made very clear to me . My recent updates during this time of medical leave . In preparation for my upcoming June 13 2018 . reverse shoulder replacement surgery .
      And some of the obstacles that I have had to endure .
      Is not something any of you were interested in hearing any longer .
      So I withdrew my requests for assistance . And focused on preparing to have my arm replaced .
      I just got home from the class they give a mandatory class to teach us how to deal with this type of surgery .
      I'm good with it .
      Last Friday however I found out that the landlord has decided not to wait for any of my claims .
      My workers comp deposition is Monday June 4 . Then there will be  a hearing . The decision is getting closer . and closer .
      This is what I was served on Friday .

THE INSTIGATORS Evicti11
    THE INSTIGATORS Rental10
      Well as you might guess . That got me sweating . Nearly sent my wife overtheedge .
      But as we just found out . Pales compared to the notice w were served just about 15 minutes ago .
      Needless to say . We are not prepared for the 5 day notice .
      We were going to be lucky to be able to get our things packed by June 30 .
      Without being able to find many boxes . And no money at all to buy the preferred tubs to use for packing our things .
      I now have to deal with trying to calm my wife . Now almost to hysteria .
      I am going to ask for suggestions . I am all ears . I need some help trying to figure out how to move forward .
      And how to deal with this . I might add . I am still basically less than one armed .
      We live a good ways from good resources .
      Paul
    Today, June the 6th.  Its DDay, not sure if that is ironical, or coincidence,  regardless, Good Luck to you and your family!

• PAGES

gonfission
    1,209 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 6:08 AM
    THE INSTIGATORS Gif-guy-dogs-4512723
    Yet another thoughtful idea for a business venture.
    The Workmans Comp School, for the needy.
    This is some thing even I can back. I have $300.00 for start up funds!!!!
    Wait a minute. That should read, HAD $300.00
    Never mind

ct690911
    5,854 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 11:10 AM
    "Wait a minute. That should read, HAD $300.00"
    Joe...if it makes you feel better, I'm sure you could be officially added to the list of unpaid creditors...lol

LuckySkreet
    475 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 4:10 AM
    THE INSTIGATORS Wrzvqs

• THE INSTIGATORS U4771584_20170407_053921.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS CAN.gif?0.104.6723
    ct690911
    5,854 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 5:37 AM
    funny ^^^

gonfission
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:40 AM
    Than mannequin, wet bar, and Star Wars thing-a-mabobber are brilliant sales techniques. Lets not forget portability as well. Mini house award of the year contender.

• THE INSTIGATORS U20799733_20180530_065152.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    Luckystar5
    748 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 11:16 AM
    It's even has operating skylites!  High class fearure?  by Paul Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 13:13

LuckySkreet
      475 Posts
      Sun, Jun 3 2018 4:59 AM
      I am not interested .
      That  quote pretty much sum's it up.....

Valiant effort folks........  unfortunately he can't see past ignorance.  Not looking for advice or guidance. Uninterested in applying any "self help"....or  attempting to better himself.  More than happy to  take any opportunity to blast another "FUND ME" ----"HELP ME"  -----  "PAY FOR ME"  ----  plea.     Not interested in anything other than  a donation......    The previous statements of  "The WGT Universe is more than big enough to take care of my needs" is all  anyone needs to understand his Modus Operandi; which is basically..."STFU, keep your ideas to yourself, keep your advice to yourself, and just send cash"........
      The scenario is amazing in itself....   can't work, can't pay my bills,  overwhelmed with debt....etc...etc...etc.      Earlier post being the same; Hell, there was even a post in February regarding some landlord letter regarding eviction, which, at that time indicated there was, at minimum, $1100.00+ unpaid...further stating the rent was $100.00 a week.   Question?.....What the hell happened to the $2800.00+ that was hustled from that "GOFUNDME" page?  Considering this latest crap say's there is some $3000.00+ owed...obviously those funds never made it to the landlord.   Give's some ridiculous accountability regarding "some" funds (questionable at best) paid to T-Mobile and Cable provider......why?   Certainly your priorities were to have a place to lay your head instead of of cable, internet and cell phone?   Naaaaaaa.....  hell no, your priority was to have WGT access at any cost and the internet ability to run and manage your "FUNDME" scams......... plain and simple.   I guess your plan was to "bed down" in the spare room at the VOTSCC clubhouse.......looks like that wish is coming true.....    
      The balance......   "My POS car is getting repossessed".....  "My cat is sick and needs special attention and medication"  (Feel sorry for the animal...... any responsible person could recognize they did NOT have the ability to care the animal and , in the best interest of the animal, have a family member or friend adopt and provide  satisfactory care.) ......."My refrigerator is on it's last leg...or maybe I just left the door open "....  Huh?  Too drunk or lazy to close the door?  "The front tire on my crap car has a big ass chunk of rubber missing"......  Geeeez...  I can hardly wait for the next tragedy to rear it's ugly head.......    It's an endless list.....certainly by design.  

Never a word resembling the following:  "I've exhausted every penny in my "rainy day" savings."     or....   "I've taken a hardship distribution from my 401K savings."   or..... "I need the internet access because my wife (live in   -----   girlfriend ---- or whatever) and I  have joined multiple online survey organizations  as a means of proving additional cash to our cause."......or " Though I'm limited, I have taken a couple of part time jobs to help myself and family."    Naaaa....  it's much to easy to pandhandle........

Here ya go.....obviously you can't do it yourself, so I found you a couple of "self help" solutions........
      Delivery Driver
      2 days ago
      Full Time
      Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutTHE INSTIGATORS 00ae.png?v=2.2. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What...
      Pizza Hut
      240 S Phelps Dr, Apache Junction, AZ 85120, USA
       Save Job  Email Job
      Store Counter Sales
      2 days ago
      Part Time
      Our Store Counter Sales team members are knowledgeable and energetic with a passion for automotive parts. They believe in taking care of the customer, as well as the power of teamwork. Our Store Counter Sales team members deliver excellent customer service...
      O'Reilly Auto Parts
      41009 N Ironwood Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85140, USA
       Save Job  Email Job
      Community Support Attendant
      2 weeks ago
      Full Time
      We are looking for a Community Support Attendant to lock and unlock all common areas throughout one of our manufactured housing communities on a daily basis, as well as performing a few other miscellaneous duties....
      Sun Communities and Sun RV Resorts
      2400 East Baseline Avenue, Apache Junction, AZ, United States
       Save Job  Email Job

Good peeps such as: GonFission, Alcaucin, Bubbsboy, and  CT have all offered sound advice and direction.........to no avail.     Are you planning to take the same "hostile" attitude with the Judge during the eviction process?   He won't be offering advice.........  Sure, you can attempt to game the housing situation, pay the $25.00 to $50.00 fee to answer the complaint...even request a jury trial so you can "tear up" and play that sympathy game.....  If so, hopefully you'll win (doubtful).....because if not, the court will hammer your ass with paying the jury fee's as well......  and they WON'T be interested in listening your "negotiating" skills.

Your ridiculous, insatiable desire to feed and maintain your silly "virtual" CC and WGT life has now ran it's course..................  Welcome to reality.....        Just think.....   $100.00 bucks a week for rent.....      What's that?  Delivering pizza's for a day a week?   Pitiful how the desire to maintain a virtual existence is more important than having a roof over your head.....  

• THE INSTIGATORS U3479569_20170101_000701.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS DEU.gif?0.104.6723
      alosso
      18,314 Posts
      Sun, Jun 3 2018 6:57 AM
      Sound advice NOT

gonfission
      1,209 Posts
      Sun, Jun 3 2018 7:01 AM
      Contentment vs chicanery

• THE INSTIGATORS U3306766_20180119_080916.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS SWE.gif?0.104.6723
      peoch
      1,103 Posts
      Sun, Jun 3 2018 12:23 PM

LuckySkreet
      475 Posts
      Tue, Jun 5 2018 11:28 PM
      THE INSTIGATORS Wvcuv6

• THE INSTIGATORS WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a001_o036.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS GBR.gif?0.104.6723
      craigswan
      11,008 Posts
      Wed, Jun 6 2018 12:18 AM
      The truth is paul .
      We would all like to help you out in a perfect world.
      but
      We all have bills to pay . Family to help out . Morgages , holidays ,repairs .
      blah , blah , blah .
      We wish you all the best .
      Every day we are bombarded with - help the starving in Africa , Help the poor donkeys , Lottery for this-lottery for that .
      We cannot help everyone .

• THE INSTIGATORS U6246370_20180520_174522.JPG?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
      Nancy1959
      2,663 Posts
      Wed, Jun 6 2018 1:13 AM
      Ummmmm....I don't know you at all Paul, but it seems to me that it is probably past time that you stopped playing this video game.  There seems to be a lot more important things going on in your life.
      In any case, certainly it is obvious that you shouldn't spend a dime here, and it is also a bit awkward for you to beg others to finance your WGT play.
      Just my opinion....

• THE INSTIGATORS U849422_20150807_022739.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
      mohaviegreen
      297 Posts
      Wed, Jun 6 2018 3:31 AM
      I'm known as mo. I have two torn rotor cups and have had em since 24 years of age. I'm 66 now. Never had surgery, but did plenty of exercize to keep my shoulders strong. Sure, had pain but kept on working in a lumber mill. Worked and exercized through the pain until the pain went away. Now at 66, I still have no pain from rotor cups, I tore them both playing triple A ball. I can lift my arms just fine also. I also have a stint in my left leg now due to a blood clot that ran from my knee to my groin. A piece had broken off, passed through my heart and into both lungs. The doctors were amazed I had lived. They told me if it weren't for me being so active at my age, I would not have made it. Spent 8 days in the hospital, and returned to work. I feel for the guy, but then I also don't. I have never needed to or even thought of a go fund me account. Seems as though this fella may be living a bit beyond his means and his priorities are some what screwed up. Pay before you play is how I was raised. I got off my ass and did what I had to do to keep a roof over our heads at the time, and food on the table, keep auto's running and clothes on our backs. I kinda don't believe this guys story. I think this to be a con at best. However I could be wrong, but just a bit much to believe. That many things just don't go that wrong at the same time............Sorry bud, but I'm just not convinced..........

gonfission
      1,209 Posts
      Wed, Jun 6 2018 5:28 AM
      A once healthy two armed man had misfortune befall him
      However, not one to sit around & beg, He invented these
      THE INSTIGATORS Th?id=OGC.e58b37185c0537b383b9ffcac19b2a0e&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEjI0O3o71g2tNtcs%2fgiphy Using his adversity, not as a crutch, he became fabulously wealthy.
      What a Cinderella story. You have to respect these type of people...

Luckystar5
      748 Posts
      Wed, Jun 6 2018 5:33 AM
        As has been made very clear to me . My recent updates during this time of medical leave . In preparation for my upcoming June 13 2018 . reverse shoulder replacement surgery .
        And some of the obstacles that I have had to endure .
        Is not something any of you were interested in hearing any longer .
        So I withdrew my requests for assistance . And focused on preparing to have my arm replaced .
        I just got home from the class they give a mandatory class to teach us how to deal with this type of surgery .
        I'm good with it .
        Last Friday however I found out that the landlord has decided not to wait for any of my claims .
        My workers comp deposition is Monday June 4 . Then there will be  a hearing . The decision is getting closer . and closer .
        This is what I was served on Friday .

THE INSTIGATORS Evicti11
      THE INSTIGATORS Rental10
        Well as you might guess . That got me sweating . Nearly sent my wife overtheedge .
        But as we just found out . Pales compared to the notice w were served just about 15 minutes ago .
        Needless to say . We are not prepared for the 5 day notice .
        We were going to be lucky to be able to get our things packed by June 30 .
        Without being able to find many boxes . And no money at all to buy the preferred tubs to use for packing our things .
        I now have to deal with trying to calm my wife . Now almost to hysteria .
        I am going to ask for suggestions . I am all ears . I need some help trying to figure out how to move forward .
        And how to deal with this . I might add . I am still basically less than one armed .
        We live a good ways from good resources .
        Paul
      Today, June the 6th.  Its DDay, not sure if that is ironical, or coincidence,  regardless, Good Luck to you and your family!

• PAGES

gonfission
      1,209 Posts
      Wed, Jun 6 2018 6:08 AM
      THE INSTIGATORS Gif-guy-dogs-4512723
      Yet another thoughtful idea for a business venture.
      The Workmans Comp School, for the needy.
      This is some thing even I can back. I have $300.00 for start up funds!!!!
      Wait a minute. That should read, HAD $300.00
      Never mind

ct690911
      5,854 Posts
      Fri, Jun 8 2018 11:10 AM
      "Wait a minute. That should read, HAD $300.00"
      Joe...if it makes you feel better, I'm sure you could be officially added to the list of unpaid creditors...lol

LuckySkreet
      475 Posts
      Sat, Jun 9 2018 4:10 AM
      THE INSTIGATORS Wrzvqs

• THE INSTIGATORS U4771584_20170407_053921.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS CAN.gif?0.104.6723
      ct690911
      5,854 Posts
      Sat, Jun 9 2018 5:37 AM
      funny ^^^

gonfission
      1,209 Posts
      Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:40 AM
      Than mannequin, wet bar, and Star Wars thing-a-mabobber are brilliant sales techniques. Lets not forget portability as well. Mini house award of the year contender.

Luckystar5
      748 Posts
      Sat, Jun 9 2018 11:16 AM
      It's even has operating skylites!  High class fearure?

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty AND CONTINUES , AND THESE ARE JUST EXCERPTS

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 2:13 am

by Paul Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 11:45

gonfission
    1,211 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:20 PM
    THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote ct690911:
    See, this ^^^ is why it pays, to have friends in here, with objective view points.
    I'll just call those rats that sent those letters to him, you know, the normal business people that are doing their job. Tell em to add me to the accounts receivable list
    Thanks for helping a brother out Collin. Need the money.
    Bought three Cally soccer balls to play today, for ten bucks. Lost all 3 in the fairways. GD public courses......

• THE INSTIGATORS U168261_20131010_024453.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    fatdan
    3,124 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:07 PM
    THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote mohaviegreen:
    I'm known as mo. I have two torn rotor cups and have had em since 24 years of age. I'm 66 now. Never had surgery, but did plenty of exercize to keep my shoulders strong. Sure, had pain but kept on working in a lumber mill. Worked and exercized through the pain until the pain went away. Now at 66, I still have no pain from rotor cups,
    Same thing here, went to a Doctor and left with 2 "latex bands", a brochure with different kinds of exercises to do with the bands, and a $400 bill...lol...surprisingly it worked just fine! Must have been those expensive Latex Bands....
    Funny thing about that story, just yesterday I was cleaning out closets and found those 30 yr old Latex Bands in a box all dry rotted,and turning to dust, $400 just wasted away LOL

• THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20180526_114840.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    pdb1
    19,770 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 4:03 AM
    Those are good outcomes . I know many people that either by physical therapy , cortisone , surgery . Have been able to rehabilitate and get through the rest of their lives .I also know some that have basically no use of their arms as a result of never telling their doctor .
      I have met 2 gentlemen now that have had the reverse shoulder replacement . And they can move their arm crazy all over the place .
      That is what I have been trying to do for a couple decades live with shoulder pain that is steadily getting worse .
      In 2016 I severely tore my right rotator cuff . Both arms were painful prior to that for as long as I can remember .
      Had to do physical therapy to justify the MRI's . The physical therapy made them worse .
      I have those bands too .
      Got the MRI's . The doctor wanted to try cortisone . first before deciding on right arm surgery .
      More than 6 months later . Stopped the cortisone to prepare for surgery . There were at least 8 areas of repair in my right arm .
      Just fcking then is when I ripped my left shoulder . Tore the tendon right out  just like I had done with my right shoulder 15 long months before that .
      Because the left one was the most recent tear . . It got chosen for surgery .
      The doctor told me then that  he didn't think the repair would hold . Too little to pull back over the shoulder .
      He was right 5 weeks after the surgery it pulled out of the anchors with not much trouble at all .
      With that tendon ripped there is no way I will ever be able to pull my arm above my chest again .
      Reverse shoulder arthroplasty ( shoulder replacement ) . And using my strong muscle cap to learn how to pull my arm up . Will allow me good range of motion
      To be able to return to work next year .
      After my left shoulder has been replaced . And They finally get around to repairing my right arm .
      Now in the first surgery . He took a grinder and ground off 3 areas of arthritis .
      That was a big % of the pain right there . He cleaned out the old atrophied areas . calcium build up and scar tissue .
      Obviously none of you reporting here have had the extent of damage that I have .
      Because this last January 19 was a Friday . When I got home from work that day .
      I knew it would be the last day I could ever work  until I got my arms repaired .
      I could not move either arm . I could not sleep . In fact they hurt so bad at night I would scream .
      I have a very high pain thresh hold . This shyt hurt .
      Back to the last couple months
      So I tried to convince myself . My arm would be alright . That I could work through the tendon that had pulled out of the anchors . The one that allows ones arms to move out and up . The one that hurts like hell when I push it . The one that is now irrepairable .
      I tried to convince myself that I really didn't need this replacement surgery .
      For a little while .
      Then I wised up and researched it . Got used to the idea . And completely good with it . That was when I thought I had a home to recover in .
      With the surgery this Wednesday .
      Certain eviction the following week .
      My wife and I with the burden of losing almost everything .
      With no place to live .
      It is no wonder I am contemplating backing out of the surgery .
      No one else . Not friends , family , doctors , lawyers think I should back out .
      But this time is supposed to be for the surgery and recovery and rehabilitation .
      That is what I based my decisions on .
      Not to lose everything and be homeless recovering from this surgery .
      Trying to pack and move things this last week has proven I am not even close to being able to return to work .
      Monday morning we have to go request a continuance for the eviction court . I got served yesterday . And of course It is on my surgery date . I will be in the hospital .
      The notice says the hearing can be continued for up to 3 days .
    THE INSTIGATORS Evicti10
    ARG ..

• THE INSTIGATORS U4528654_20171030_042044.JPG?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS ESP.gif?0.104.6723
    alcaucin
    8,901 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 9:39 AM
    there is no way I will ever be able to pull my arm above my chest again .
    Better not 'run into' any Bank Robbers then eh ? ;-)

• PAGES

• THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote alcaucin:
    there is no way I will ever be able to pull my arm above my chest again .

Better not 'run into' any Bank Robbers then eh ? ;-)
      True that .

gonfission
    1,211 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 11:34 AM
    I am no longer part of this thread . I left one more comment in
    Yet, here you are again...
    Two things would hurt the case .
    1) If the defense has video of me performing normal activities .
    2) My own testimony . If I cannot respond with just yes and no . It will hurt my case
    Please don't let them make you spell anything out, ^^^, or you're screwed.
    On both accounts, you're screwed. 1- Normality is not something you surround yourself with. So you're screwed.
    2 - This is something you have no control over, justified by your ramblings in here.
    No good attorney will ever ask a question that he, she, already does not know the answer to.
    So, you're screwed.
    A bad prosecutor, will never use the term, "In your own words", as this gives the defendant the complete control over the prosecutor, and will usually hurt the prosecutors case, by allowing the defendant to enter into the record, everything the prosecutor is trained to keep out of said record...
    I still want to know with whom, and can I get my donation back, as you are supposedly going to be rich beyond avarice?
      What aside from the power to do so . Gives them the right to change their minds and now decide not to wait ? That my life plan to repair myself right now . Is not important .
    Answer to first part is; they have seen your future, along with thousands of your counter parts. Second part is, you answered it yourself. You are not important to them. Getting PAID, is important to them.
      And do not have a penny to offer . I seriously have been trying to find income .Advertising my items for sale . And borrowing what ever I can .
    Yet, here you are again.
    Yet, here you are again.
    . If you mean there is no money here for me . That maybe true . Because you seem to think that is the only reason I am here . 
    Yet, here you are again. I tapped the record player. It plays the old vinyl records, and gets stuck in a loop once in awhile. Like this post of yours. A continuous loop of supplication.
      I didn't even ask for money
    Now that ^^^ right there, is your demise. You have most certainly asked, coerced, lied, add any, many, other superlatives as anyone other than you, can imagine, at this point in time.
      I try very hard to keep calm and hold my ground
    As opposed to what? Going postal? Digging an ever deeper pit, to claw your way out of?
    Yet, here you are again. Rehashing, wording differently, the same old BS you started with.
      I would happily offer any amount of money I could acquire . But I have exhausted every resource .
    Yet, here you are again. Then paying the filing fees for a disability continuance, is definitely out. You're screwed
    If you mean there is no money here for me . That maybe true . Because you seem to think that is the only reason I am here . 
    Yet, here you are again.
    I am no longer part of this thread
    Yet, here you are again.
    "I am a regular guy . With a very rough patch" .
    80 grit sandpaper may BEGIN to smooth out the rough spots. Used to much, will cause a deeper scar, than the one you're trying to smooth out. 
      I have a very high pain thresh hold . This shyt hurt .
    It's doing worse to us. Get over it!
      Back to the last couple months
    NO, NO, PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE MERCY UPON OUR SOULS!!
    Then I wised up
    WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? HOW? You sure? It doesn't come across that way, as of this writing.
      Trying to pack and move things this last week has proven I am not even close to being able to return to work .
    SOOOOO, you sat back and watched the wife do it for you both?
    That, I can believe!!
    I wish I could believe that^^^

Records stuck again...
    THE INSTIGATORS 2622.png?v=2.2--------------------<*{{{{{-(

• THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20180526_114840.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
    pdb1
    19,770 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 11:43 AM
      I guess now that makes me a liar like you Joe .
      We can't have that . This has got to end .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE INSTIGATORS Empty AND FINALLY...

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 2:16 am

by Paul Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 12:15

THE INSTIGATORS U5453491_20180526_114840.jpg?0.104.6723THE INSTIGATORS USA.gif?0.104.6723
pdb1
19,771 Posts
Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:13 PM
THE INSTIGATORS Icon-quote gonfission:
I still want to know with whom, and can I get my donation back, as you are supposedly going to be rich beyond avarice?
  At one point . I would have been happy to pay back your donation Joe . If you needed it .
  But now I certainly be looking to pay you back . To clean my hands of any part of you .
  I will be getting minimal compensation . If I am lucky there will be enough to cover my costs

I still want to know with whom
  Gee I don't know . After mentioning them a couple dozen times . I have forgotten who if anyone that may be .
  The fact that that is the second time you have asked . Proves what has always been obvious . That you haven't read a word . .

by Paul Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 12:27

. pdb1:
This has got to end .

gonfission
    1,213 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:33 PM
    It will, when you finally GET IT!!
    THE INSTIGATORS 8I0bNeL
    THE INSTIGATORS AAczxxP
    THE INSTIGATORS GpRPvdf
    THE INSTIGATORS B7BM7SM
    THE INSTIGATORS ArObrWB

gonfission
    1,213 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:42 PM
    Jeepers Scooby, he's relentless
    At one point . I would have been happy to pay back your donation Joe . If you needed it .
      But now I certainly be looking to pay you back . To clean my hands of any part of you .
    Donate it to Andyson's charity
    POST THE RECEIPT!!
    THAT WILL END IT, and begin your redemption, in here.............

pdb1
    19,776 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 1:48 PM
    Donate it to Andyson's charity
      Not acceptable regarding this .
    THAT WILL END IT, and begin your redemption, in here............
      I guess it will not end . And there will be no return .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum