Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44880 messages in 6612 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS

Go down

VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Empty VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS

Post by Paul Thu 25 Jun 2015, 11:21 pm

by PDB1 on Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 21:06

Hello E1 . Now that this email is enabled supposedly . Maybe you will receive these messages . Since almost all of the website members are the active members in the CC . I want to thank you all from this format for playing so much .
   I recently posted a thank you in the CC forum and also mentioned that I was puzzled by the lack of play from a few . Since then I have heard from most of them and I want to double thank you for responding . That's the most important part and it makes anything all good .
  As most of you have hopefully read in the CC forum ( which I am thinking or hoping most of you try to keep current in as I asked most E1 to do when you joined ). 
  We are going to start some Saturday tourneys starting next Saturday March 14 . We already have some good participants . A few more would be GR8 . Please let me know if you are interested .
  Since I am going to use this email for the invites . All of you will receiving the invites anyway .
  This is kind of a newsletter update that I hope to do now and then . Just hoping you get them . 
  Thanx 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Empty Re: VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS

Post by Paul Thu 25 Jun 2015, 11:22 pm

In the process of learning how to manage this forum . I have been learning and discovering new things all the time . Well tonight I found a box that allows newsletters (this is a newsletter , this is the only kind you will receive , it will be from me ) and emails . All but about 3 of you had that disabled . I have enabled it for everyone now . I didn't know it was there . That means that the messages , newsletters , and emails that I thought were sent sucessfully to all members . Probably were not . It also means I was wrong in thinking that so many had been received by you and you simply did not respond . I made a huge mistake thinking that I had asked and corresponded with so many that were not using the website . Anyone that receives this is already all good . It is all the guys I deleted from the website that I need this to reach . 
  When and if you read this in the CC forum . If you are one of those that I removed from the website . I apologize . My policy is to message many many times before I take action . Knowing that the WGT CC message all members does not work . I used this email messaging system instead . I did not know that almost all ,of you were not enabled .
  Had you actually received some of my requests and messages about just visiting the site a little more . You might have done so . So I sincerely apologize .
  I would like to ask you to accept this and please reregister in the site .
  Thank you 
  Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Empty Re: VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS

Post by Paul Thu 25 Jun 2015, 11:27 pm

This is the club newsletter . This should reach all of you . There are two formats that I can chose to send these in . This is the rich text with HTML . I am going to send you one of each format . If you would be so kind to respond to both of them just to confirm that you received them . I would appreciate it .
  As far as club news goes . The CC club tourneys are still running extremely well . The variety of play , the available mix of challenges for all tiers is excellent . The participation for the most part is still strong . 
  There are some that still barely play our CC tourneys but play plenty of other WGT tourneys in the mean time . You know who you are . I no longer am going to be messaging your wall to ask if you could step up and play a little more . ( that is something I stopped a while ago ) . All of you are here because you have shown that you are dedicated to this CC and I am sure if you could play a little more you would . Most of you do show gr8 participation . I thank you all for staying and helping this CC continue to build and grow strong . 
  The events that we do have are also some gr8 formats and run extremely well when all the factors fall into place .
  The Saturday matchplay " Match in the SUN " ran fairly smoothly for the most part once we all learned the the format and the steps involved . It ran for 6 weeks and was mostly successful with several gr8 rounds throughout . Definitely something we could try again in the future .
  Tha Sunday strokeplay " SUN Stroke " was identically successful with gr8 moments throughout . Also something to enjoy again in the future .
  Both events eventually fell victims to the WGT glitch with the invisible invites . After several weeks of all of us doing everything possible to make ourselves available green and still not being able to send or receive invites to the opponents in the brackets . Others also being booted with the 3 and out disconnects . Also a big WGT glitch a direct result of their choice of half assed servers not preparing for or just plain not being able to handle the heavy usage that each weekend brings to WGT. Those two serious brick walls stopped us dead in our tracks . Ending our weekend tournament venture .
  Once we are sure those problems have been reduced or worked out . We will try some more weekend events . Via " CHALLONGE " brackets , embedded on our PAGE3 .
  When that starts back up I will be asking many more of you to participate .
  Last but not least is our incredible daily BLITZ . The incomparable " VOTSCC KICK ASS TOURS " " DESERT BLITZ " . It has turned out to be one of the funnest and successful events I have been involved with here at WGT .
  The ability to play the course of the day at your convenience during that 24 hour period . To be able to challenge yourself to refine your shot just a little bit better each time . Knowing your fellow competitors who are also your friends are doing the same thing and yet pulling for them to , to also pull off an incredible score . Then the excitement of seeing the completed daily scorecard . To see who did what . The fact that there is no rule or pressure from anyone but yourself to participate everyday and see that all the players step up and play and post everyday . The mega improvement in your accuracy so obvious in multiplayer matches when your drives and approach shots consistantly land 1 yard or one foot from the hole almost 9 holes in a row . Is so incredibly satisfying and gr8 for your game to say the least .
  I know you all have seen the scorecards . This last week RobMurphy came within 11,000 points of having a 1,000,000 point week . Do you know how amazing that is is . I don't know but it is beyond anything I imagined .
  I encourage all of you to message me and add yourself to the scorecard . Remember you have the whole 24 hours each day to play the course of the day as many times as you like . Only the rounds you complete the 9th hole will be recorded . When you feel like you have hit the best score your going to get that day . You post the best one . You might hit a holer on the first round and get a 200,000 point score and stop there . Maybe someone else has already posted a 220,000 score and you have a couple hours left in your 24 hours and you play a few more times until you score 230,000 (JIM ) lol . That is totally cool and encouraged . So much fun I love it .
  I really hope we can get more involvement in our events , more input in our forums . I am happy with the way things are . There is always more .
  Thank you all for making Valley of the SUN Casual Club the KICK ASS club that it is .
  Paul
  PDB1
  AZWIZ
  VOTSCC

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Empty BUILDING A FORUM

Post by Paul Thu 25 Jun 2015, 11:29 pm

AFTER THE REVELATION THAT I IGNORANTLY HAD THOUGHT THAT WGT HAD FIXED THE EMAIL ISSUE IN THE CC FORUM . EVIDENTALLY YOU ALL DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS FROM EVERY POST THERE . ALL THE MORE REASON THAT I SPECIFY TO E1 WHEN YOU JOIN THE CC TO READ THE FORUM FREQUENTLY . YES I DID TELL E1 THAT . SO IF YOU HAVE NOT KEPT UP TO DATE THEN YOU MAY BE SEEING THESE NEXT FEW MESSAGES FROM ME FOR THE FIRST TIME . SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY . AFTER THE REVELATION THAT I IGNORANTLY HAD THOUGHT THAT WGT HAD FIXED THE EMAIL ISSUE IN THE CC FORUM . EVIDENTALLY YOU ALL DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS FROM EVERY POST THERE . ALL THE MORE REASON THAT I SPECIFY TO E1 WHEN YOU JOIN THE CC TO READ THE FORUM FREQUENTLY . YES I DID TELL E1 THAT . SO IF YOU HAVE NOT KEPT UP TO DATE THEN YOU MAY BE SEEING THESE NEXT FEW MESSAGES FROM ME FOR THE FIRST TIME . SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY .

There are different approaches to building a forum . Many of them are fully involved . Demanding certain minimal amounts of this and and that . Requiring and moderating . Telling people how to post , where to post how many times to do it . All kinds of crap that I will never be into . 

In fact I am consistantly warned and banned from the forumotion support . Because I make it very clear that that does not apply to me and my  forum .

Al I hope for is a certain amount of interest . no minimals except I would say none is not acceptable . 

At this point there isn't really anything there but some info , some tutorials , putting and wind calculators , swing and putting meters , how to,s , rules for events , information about current mutiplayer events , funny forum with jokes , dirty jokes , golf jokes , HIO HALL OF FAME , BEST OF REPLAYS , community bulletin board , perfect parallel you tube videos , galleries public and private yes you can have a gallery there of your own personal stuff and no one has access , i guess . Also have recorded all of your WGT CC tourney wins , separated them by month and then by the most winners each month . Obviously I do this for those of you who take an interest in these things , most of us do . I certainly am not doing it for myself , never having won , and not expecting to . I love doing it for those of you that like to click and see the break down . It is very cool . I am pulling for all of you . There is so me much more . Trophys , CLASH results , tournament results , golf tips , etc , etc .

This is a learning process for me , and definitely still in progress . I don't even know the potential in the future . I know there is more .

To be able to have these things and more available for those of you who are interested is my only goal ..

The embedded  brackets is pretty amazing feature . eventually will run smooth as silk    Our daily BLITZ is nothing short of awesome and fun .

There is lots to read . Some funny some serious some interesting , some informative , some off the wall .

You all are welcome to add comment , suggest , complain , inquire , etc also anything that crosses your mind . I encourage that .

In fact there are 3 moderators currently that up until now really didn't have much to do .   They have now been promoted to " field agents " . What their new positions entails is basically putting the word out about the the forum promoting and recruiting and showing people around . With no expectations limits or results required . But at least there is now a definition for their positions .

If any of you want to be more involved . there is room for any and all . Completely voluntary and with no expectations . just welcome friendship and respect .

I am just winging it and everything I say is from my heart . Including yesterdays list .

Thank you all for listening . I would like to hear from some of you . 

Paul

IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST :

( EDIT : IN THIS LIST I AM REFERRING TO THE DATE OF THE LAST VISIT AND THE TOTAL # OF TIMES YOU HAVE VISITED THE SITE )

Then you took me a little too literally when I said all you have to do is register . 

This is your website too . There isn't a person on this list that couldn't find something interesting in our website . 

Many of you not all barely  even play enough in the WGT CC tournaments to be considered active . Much less respond to me or anyone else in the CC .

This is not what I have in mind for what makes a good CC .

The CC tourneys are the most important for sure . But to just play barely enough to stay active is not team sportsmanship . 

To never respond to my requests to visit the website , my requests to just say hey to me . To not be active in any of our events . To not try to play and friend other CC members .

Are characteristics not becoming of what one would think of as a good CC member .

I really didn't want to write this post . But after somewhere around 10 attempts to contact almost all of you . Never so much as a boo in response . I am wondering if you guys are worth having even in the CC .

I can't make you visit the website . I can't make you message me once in a while and say hey . I can't make you play more CC tourneys . 

I can't even ask you to please do these things . Obviously .

So if it is just that damn hard for you to be a little more accessible . So hard for you to play , friend , other CC members . Too hard to participate in some of the other events we have .

There is no way you don't know about these things . I have messaged you all with every kind of messaging we have which is at least 3 or 4 different types of emails and messaging .

Then you are not right for this CC and I am probably going to remove you . Some of you on this list are probably borderline ok . Plus there are some of you not on this list that I am talking to also .

Anybody who is safe knows damn well who they are . 

You really can't blame me . The things I ask are very minimal . The things that the active and safe ones do . They do on their own . Voluntarilly  Way above the 3 minimal conditions to be in this CC. 

If you think you are one of the ones I am talking about . And you want to do more than the minimal requirements . And you would like to remain in this CC . Then please just show me . 

Message me with your intent . Let me know how you feel . If you want to stay and you have restrictions that prevent you from doing some of these things . Please just tell me . I would rather not remove any one believe me . 

This is not an attempt to control you . Anyone who fits the the way many of us think our CC should be . Does so totally on their own . And believe me . There are many of you that Surprise me all the time . I couldn't ask for better friends , members , helpers , golf mates , competitors , etc . They ask me all the time . What's up with these guys ? They can't get any of you to play and they wonder why ? I say . They are a gr8 bunch of guys it just takes time . Well it's time guys . Lets do this .

I am bumping this back to the top hoping that most of you just didn't see it  Have not heard from 1 member on the list . It is probably a natural humann reaction to get all butt hurt and say ". Who does that MFer think he is " ?" I don't have to take that crap "" Let him go ahead and remove me " . 

I want to reitterate . That is not at all what I am trying to do . I see strengthening this club by you guys not being so stubborn and saying "  no problem Paul visiting the website once in a while is no problem at all . And if I have to message your stupid ass now and then just to say " hey ". I can do that too . You might even get me to try out one of your kinda cool events . And if your real lucky Paul i might even write something in that damn forum .

You know that is even more than I would want but would make the happiest grumpy old man camper in the Walmart parking lot . In fact Ide say " Honey cook up the beans and weanies we're having a celebration . lol .

Come on guys ide bring out the burgers too . And you guys can come too . But you gotta bring the beer 

DANZIBAR
sorry man. Hello. You have been more than fair as far as your requirements to stay in the CC. I am honestly trying to play as often as I can. I am a single father though and my kids take up most of my time. My daughters also like to get their fair share of time on the computer and we only have the one. I will continue to try and play as much as possible. Thanks,   Danzibar

PDB1
  This is all I am asking for . Just a response to validate that you want to continue playing . Any real answer is fine .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Empty BROKEN RECORD

Post by Paul Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:00 pm

• VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Pdb1d14
    pdb1

3,996 Posts
    07-08-2015 12:54 AM

If it seems that I am talking to you at any point , then I probably am . If it seems that I am talking about you at some point , then I probably am . If you think I am talking you as a singled out person , then that is not the case , for I am speaking to various small groups only , at all times

•   I need to ask you all ( the ones WithDrawing before the first round is half way finished ) what all the With Draws are all about ? You need not be concerned about being judged for a high score in this CC ever . We are all your friends and on the same team and back you all the way .  

•   These brackets are single play . Everyone going into it knows there is a chance they have to stay with a one and only bad score . Hoping the other of the two pairing has a higher one . Quitting on a round and not turning in a score is not an option in these single play tourneys . You have been doing this often . You don't need to quit . Please stay in the bracket until the tournament determines that your score is too high to continue . Or please just don't enter if you plan on with drawing .

•   Our CC tourneys are unlimited play and can be played 100 times over and over without effecting your average or your game completion . the unlimited play are made to restart and replay . Not the brackets .

I am just making sure you understand all that . All is good . There is a lot more to it than that . If you have any questions . I will be happy to answer anything if you message me . Or you can post anything to the forum . Which is now required and hopefully you will do very soon 

I did want to ask you about your XP's . They are so low it almost is as if you were doing something intentionally to not acquire them . Since I know you and couldn't think that for a moment . I did want to ask you what is up with that ?

•   If you have been reading the forums you would know that although I have no expectations for the XP's as I know they will come anyway . I only ask that each member puts it on himself to try and contribute XP's in as effective and efficient way as suits each members schedule . 

•   There have also been some very helpful hints as of late on how to do that . 

•   One of them being that if you use your free pass ( that one can actually receive twice in a day because once a pass is used its clock resets to 12 hours ) . If you use that pass in a single player BLITZ . For 9 swings that will give the CC 918 XP points . That can be done twice lol . Per day . It takes 3 minutes to make 9 swings and bam 918 points in 3 minutes .

•   That is daily . Some of you barely have a 1000 or 2000 or so in 6 months . Do you really feel, like you are contributing to the CC ? If you do . I musta missed it . I also musta missed your forum post that consists of an ugh or a boo or a fk you . 

•   A couple few weeks ago I posted a request for responses in this forum . I  asked nicely quite a few times . About half the CC responded . I said I would wait a couple few more weeks and then ask again . 

•   THIS ONE !!! PLEASE READ THIS E1

•   So here I am asking again . This time just to the half of the CC that we  never hear from . The ones that for some stupid BS stubborn reason think I want them to socialize in the CC forum ( this forum right here ) . I could not be more clear that all I want you to do is read the forum . And every once in a while post a grunt . This is now gong to be required . 

•   Also as there still will not be any minimal amount of XP expectations . Zero or next to it will not be acceptable .

•   Not friending other CC members isn't OK anymore either . It is also now required that every member be friends with every member . 50 that is not too much too ask either . 
      This is to let those of you who fit into the above categories that very soon I will be PM messaging you and asking you personally if you wish to continue in the CC . If you do , then fine you won't have any problem doing the above . If you do not . fine I will remove you . If you do not respond to me at all . I will remove you . 

•   I have had enough  of the silent non responding members . There are many many other CC's that are very happy with silent no responding , no friending , no interacting in multi player events , no XP contributing members  . Although I promise I / we will miss you . I am sure you will be much happier there .

• VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Rooter10

rooter69

46 Posts
    07-08-2015 3:48 AM

Hi Paul,
    I keep forgetting about the bracket tournaments, I sign up but forget to return and play. i guess the best bet is to play right away. And the XP points, I guess i should play more rounds, I'm currently working two jobs, so there  isn't much extra time for golf.
    Barry

pdb1

3,996 Posts
    07-08-2015 4:06 AM

rooter69:

Hi Paul,
    I keep forgetting about the bracket tournaments, I sign up but forget to return and play. i guess the best bet is to play right away. And the XP points, I guess i should play more rounds, I'm currently working two jobs, so there  isn't much extra time for golf.
    Barry

Barry thank you for responding . The above reference is specifically for members who obviously started to play their round and decided to stop before it was over . It is easy to tell because the round clock still has 17 hours and 31 minutes left . The only way to WD from a round before it is over is to start and not finish . 

•   Barry I also have been bad about forgetting to return to even play my round . I have vowed to do everything I can to not let that happen anymore . So far so good . 
      There are several very good new suggestions on getting XP's . Here is a very good one .

•   use that pass in a single player BLITZ . For 9 swings that will give the CC 918 XP points . That can be done twice lol . Per day . ( the pass clock restarts at 12 hours when a pass is used ) It takes 3 minutes to make 9 swings and bam 918 points in 3 minutes.

•   Also the pass or free pass or purchased pass or CC pass . Whatever you want to call it . Is the only way to give the CC XP points . That is what happens when you use  the pass or free pass or purchased pass or CC pass ( all do the same exact thing ) except the free one is free and the purchased one cost $ .37 cents .

• VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Robmur32

robmurphy4

295 Posts
    07-08-2015 5:55 AM

F**K YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just wanted to vent after my bracket round. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
    Rob

pdb1

3,996 Posts
    07-08-2015 6:40 AM

Music to my ears .

• VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Jimq9157

JimQ916

690 Posts
    07-08-2015 9:21 AM

I try to post who made it to the next round of the Bracket and the time left to complete it. Check the forum daily or go to the Bracket page to see if you made it into the next round and how much time you have to comlpete the round....Jim

PS....it shows me as WD when I get beat (more often than not) even though I've never dropped out of the round. Paul knows I would never quit a round, especially in the Bracket tourns.

• VARIOUS MESSAGES AND NEWSLETTERS FROM & ABOUT BOTH FORUMS Harry423

harry4364

96 Posts
    07-08-2015 4:31 PM

hey paul, thanks again for kicking my donkey.how do I keep getting matched up with you.love ya man.      harry4364

pdb1

3,996 Posts
    07-08-2015 5:07 PM

Lucky I guess . Your bad luck trumped my bad luck . Lol . Your turn will come soon harry .

pdb1

3,996 Posts
    07-09-2015 8:17 PM

THIS IS A HEADS UP . THERE ARE 16 MEMBERS THAT ARE GOING TO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING LETTERS . 
      PLEASE TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY . RESPOND AND FOLLOW THROUGH . BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T TELL BY NOW . I FOLLOW THROUGH .
    LETTER # 1

Hi . This is the first of a couple of messages regarding CC communication . If you have not seen my recent CC member requests . Then you are definitely in jeopardy of having a short future here in the CC .

If you have seen the recent posts amendments and requests and are in one or all of the targeted groups and have chosen not to respond . Then I will be asking you if you would like to continue with us in this CC building venture . If you would like to continue , at some point I will need an answer from you . And I will also assume you have agreed to be a little more contributing ie; see various numerous forum posts for details .

•   If I don't here back from you . I will take it as a no . Probably ask you 2 to 3 more times before removing you . 

Or if you don't like what I am doing by literally asking for 3 more minutes a month and for you to make a 3 letter remark in the forum on occasion . Then please let me know . I would like the chance to discuss what ever issue ('s) you may have , with you before an exit of any sort . 

I do not want to lose any one at all . I know that what I am asking is reasonable and can only help to build the CC better and stronger for the future .

Thank you very much 

Paul 

Your proud owner 
      LETTER # 2

Hi 

You are one of 16 members that I havn't been able to connect with and get your acknowledgement about some very old communication issues that I have decided to solve as of late . 

A)   I need to know that you are somewhat current with what we are doing in the CC as it pertains to CC tourneys , other events , general info that I have decided I want the CC members to know . That the only way for one to know these things is to read the CC forum from time to time . That the only way to confirm that you have been to the forum is for you to post a grunt or any exclamation not needing to be any longer than 3 letters . All of this will require several minutes per month of your attention .

•   B) I am also requesting much more of an effort to friend the other 49 CC members . Which will hopefully lead to more healthy WGT golfing interaction amongst the CC members .

C)  I also need to be sure E1 is clear about how to use a CC pass to obtain points for the CC as well and not just playing rounds for your own XP's . Free passes are given daily and these passes are the only way to contribute XP's to the CC . They must be used . There are also several ways in which to utilize them more productively than others .

These 3 things . Communicating to a very small degree . Friending your fellow CC members . And visibly showing an increase of your XP  contributions . are now also the minimal I expect as I continue to build what I believe is as good a CC as you can get .

Please take me seriously and decide to stay and continue this journey with us .

Thank you 
      Paul

VOTSCC
      PS
      I have had enough  of the silent non responding members . There are many many other CC's that are very happy with silent no responding , no friending , no interacting in multi player events , no XP contributing members  .I am sure you will be much happier there . IF THIS IS YOUR DECISION I promise I / we will miss you . 

•   I also want to reiterate that Family does always come first . I will never have any problem with any absence for family , occupation , health , vacation , or any reason that you feel is valid . Especially if I have been given some sort of a brief heads up , that makes it all easier . 

•   That being said . The issues I am concerned about are not new . They have been occurring before you even joined the CC and have continued through the duration . I have been very vocal about them since day 1 . I am obviously not ever going to let them go . So let's do this so I can let them go . Like the other issues that are no longer issues because of our perseverance and efforts .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down