Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44905 messages in 6622 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

LETTER FROM FISHRDAV

Go down

LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Empty LETTER FROM FISHRDAV

Post by Paul Sun 06 Sep 2015, 11:46 pm

Valley of the Sun Casual Club » Discussions » LETTER FROM FISHRDAV

• LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Pdb1d24

pdb1

4,732 Posts
    07-12-2015 11:21 AM

"HELLO " 
    HELLO PAUL , THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I MAY HAVE LEFT IN A HUFF AND THAT WAS A BAD DECISION ON MY PART. BUT AS YOU SAY IT IS WHAT IT IS. HARRY TOOK ME IN TO HIS CLUB BUT NOT VERY ACTIVE OVER HERE NOTHING AGAINST HIS CLUB JUST NOT ENOUGH PARTICIPATION. THINKING ABOUT FLYING SOLO FOR AWHILE. BURNT A BRIDGE WHEN I DID NOT MEAN TOO. SEEMS SOME OF THE GUYS STILL WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME FORM THE CLUB I WILL FRIEND THEM AND YOU ALSO. WELL THATS ABOUT ALL CYA AROUND....FISH ><>

Got your note Dave . I am very glad to accept our friendship as will E1 else . E1 can relate to your very unfortunate circumstance . I am still dealing with it . Serious action will be taken . 

I wish you the best . If you ever decide you would like to return you are always welcome here .

Paul

VOTSCC
      May the SUN always be with you

• LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Jdshoe21

JDShoemaker

178 Posts
    07-12-2015 12:03 PM

As, I am sure, Paul will recall, I left the club once in a "HUFF"  Turned out to be a mis-communicaqtion between Paul and Me.  I was welcomed back with open arms and have been here every since.  I am sure paul would welcome u back anytime u wanted to return, and members who take the time to come up with new Tourney Formats are always a welcome addition.

Shoe
      I remember well : reference;
     MORE CLASSICS from " CLASS MAN HIMSELF " JD SHOE

• LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Jimq9173

JimQ916

961 Posts
    07-12-2015 12:03 PM

Hey Dave,,,I myself make rash decisions when I'm angry so I know where you're coming from. What you need to understand that it wasn't the CC's fault about what happend with the great tournament you set up but the fault of a couple (few) rouge "members" who fked things up and haven't been heard from since. You know that we have some (a lot) of outstanding members, and you were one of those before you quit the CC. I admire you for PM'ing Paul and admit you acted in haste and, although you didn't say it straight out, I think you have asked to be able to regain membership in our Club. I, for 1, have no problem letting you back in but would COMPLETELY forget about setting up any tournaments because they leave us open for this to happen again. If Paul say so I have no problem letting you back in but you must realize that a few bad apples don't spoil the rest of the cart...Paul is gonna go through and clean house so we, in the future, can set up the tournaments that we want w/o having to worry about this crap happening. Hope you and Paul can kiss (ok, shake hands) and make up....Jim 

• LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Robmur35

robmurphy4

474 Posts

I have also left in a huff before. I would welcome Dave back at anytime he wished to return.
    Rob

pdb1

4,732 Posts
    07-12-2015 1:15 PM

Jim . If you would like Dave to see this letter . You would either have to post it on his wall , email him , or ask me to send it to him . 
      As he is no longer in the CC and has no access to our forum .

• LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Jimq9173

JimQ916

961 Posts
    07-12-2015 2:26 PM

Hey Paul....I posted that letter more for your approval than his....didn't want to step on your toes about this...totally your decision. I think the easiest way would you to foward it to him as I know he friended you if you don't mind. Are you ok with what I wrote? Let me know. If he does come back I will friend him and go from there. Hope this doesn't cause you anymore work and if so I can find and friend him...he sounds like he'll accept it....Jim

pdb1

4,732 Posts
    07-12-2015 8:57 PM

All of this is fine and also a healthy reminder of the maturity and depth this club is capable of . It is because of all of our concern and passion for our CC that we will continue on with the gr8 members , gr8 tourneys , gr8 events for a very long time . Nothing is too much trouble for me to help make that happen .

pdb1

4,732 Posts
    07-13-2015 5:37 AM

MORE CLASSICS from " CLASS MAN HIMSELF " JD SHOE

pdb1

4,732 Posts
    07-13-2015 7:32 PM

QUITE A SAD DAT AT WGT . FIRST OUR OWN CRAP . THEN THOSE NO LIFE FKRS IN THE FORUM SUCCESSFULLY RAN DAVE OFF .

fishrdav@...........

7:05 PM (23 minutes ago)

to me

Hey Paul , Just wanted to let you know that I closed out my account on WGT. To many assholes for me to enjoy it anymore. I did not want you to think that I banned you from my account. Good luck with the club and I may rejoin at a later date if I do I will look you up.....Fish ><> P.S. Could you please this on to harryskunk thanks....

paul boppart <pboppart@gmail.com>

7:27 PM (0 minutes ago)

to fishrdav1

Those guys are pretty harsh . Please keep our friendship and our invite for you will always remain open .

• LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Chris122

Chris1973M

622 Posts
    07-13-2015 7:46 PM

They ( AHOLES) just fcking sit there and wait for people to post to main forum...so they can bash and insult people's post...then when you call them out on it ..they try and say it's public forum ...shouldnt post something if you dont want feedback...and im ok with peoples opinion ....but if you look back at some old post there ...these same people been negative there whole time on WGT....Thank Goodness theres more good peeps out there than bad...

pdb1

4,732 Posts
    07-13-2015 7:51 PM

Chris1973M:
    .Thank Goodness theres more good peeps out there than bad...

AMEN to that Chris .

• LETTER FROM FISHRDAV Cluckt30

clucktrentsuperd

167 Posts
    07-13-2015 9:11 PM

man, a lot hapens, when i am around and on our club games and tourneys all the time.... back from my boys' aau tourneys for this summer, and ready to get back to the valleys'tourneys and the people in it!!! i will continue to make tourneys with as much variety as i can, and as i have always done, make them different so all tiers can play in one tourney and each have a chance.... rock on paul, because without the glue you provide, there would be no club...cluckTRENTsuperduck  ROCK ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!

pdb1

4,732 Posts
    07-14-2015 10:43 AM

Brief synopsis 
     IDK if you read all the threads consequently following the tournament failure . But it lead to fishrdav leaving the CC . He went to the main forum and posted that he wanted to join a CC that didn't have a bunch of members that just fell off the turnip truck . The veteran forum rats tore him a new one and he subsequently has left WGT altogether . 

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down