Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44533 messages in 6560 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

CLUCKING CLASSICS

Go down

CLUCKING CLASSICS Empty CLUCKING CLASSICS

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Harry_14

harrymunk

443 Posts
    10-03-2014 2:50 PM

hi all iam not goner waste your time there are 36 members in this cc you are all wasting your cc xp pass free every 12 hours this cc mite be much better

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt20

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    10-03-2014 3:13 PM

i agree with both on this issue. SOME can only get in their games/game because of living their life. some can get into use their 2 passes, but if not all one can do is use the one pass, it SHOULD be the one with the daily points added. i have only the one time myself, unless on weekends. paul know this on my scedule, and i am sure that we all use our passes the best way we can. welcome to the club, and nice 60 on andrews  harry!!  trent

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

CLUCKING CLASSICS Empty Re: CLUCKING CLASSICS

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:50 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb126

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    09-15-2014 5:51 PM

Club members ? Don't like the tourneys ? We need to figure out how to get you all to participate a little more . Ok ? Please message me and let me ,know what we need to do to get you to play . Thank you very much .
    Paul

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt19

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    09-15-2014 6:58 PM

paul i think you're doing exactly what you need man!!!. you have premium and free tourneys evenly spread as well as closest to the hole tourneys. this is the 6th club i have been in, and i think you are running it gr8. in the other clubs this has been a problem also. i am not sure what the others want, but i like this club, have been invited to 3 clubs since i joined yours, and like it right here at valley of the sun casual. see ya man!!  trent

pdb1

5,473 Posts

Thx CTSD gr8 having you . Ya I wish they would just message me and tell me what kind of tourneys they like . You cant beat the experience these lower tier players could get with these tourneys . They can restart until they get it right right and it doesn't effect their game completion percentage .

• CLUCKING CLASSICS 68wolf10

68wolfman

22 Posts
    09-16-2014 2:15 AM

Paul u r doing a good job with the tourneys so no worries on u my friend.its just some people join and then quit playing after a while. have seen it quite often in other clubs i've been in. this club is the best i have been a member in with quite a few more members playing here. i try to play as many games as i can to support the club even though i hate the slower green 1's...lol. but thats me on that. people just need to try and go for it. ur doing a gr8 job on the club Paul , so please keep up the good work.

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    09-16-2014 8:26 PM

Thanx wolf . Good playing on your part also . Keep it up . I'll try to keep the tourneys interesting .

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Jdshoe12

JDShoemaker

182 Posts
    09-17-2014 5:51 PM

Well this is my 2nd CC but I concur with the other comments.  I dont think u can do any more than u r doing.  I do have a question.  Can u set up A/S tourneys?  I have played in one of these, thanks to your intervention, and LOVED it.  I too try to play at least 1 tourney a week, but am starting to find the single player format boring again.  Haning in there buddy u r doing a GR8 job

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    09-17-2014 6:44 PM

Thank you J D . Unfortunately match and alternate shot formats aren't  available in CC play . The least we can do is get 4 of us , friends or club members to agree to a date and time and just play like that . Or the other way is for bigger organized tourneys like the FLASH MOB like I think you were referring to . It is tough to even get 4 players to agree to a future match . I'm in if you got any ideas .
    Paul

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:51 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt18

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    09-07-2014 10:26 AM

hey all!!!  good morning...!!  hey paul quick question and not a ***, but can you tell me what the deal is when a player post a low score in a tourney, then someone else ties that score, but gets the win>? i had the understanding that first post wins tourney. now this has truly flip-flopped on me when i posted a tie, and first post won the match or tourney. i figure it had to do with tier being lower. let me know when you can on this. THIS IS WHY I QUIT PLAYING CLUB TOURNEYS FOR $$ in other clubs. i would win a tourney, only to have a tie come in at last moment and take the scratch. that is why i mainly play no-$$ games. thanks for your time paul AND YOU ARE DOING A HELLUVA A TIME HOLDING THE SHIP AFLOAT
    .CLUCKTRENTSUPERDUCK

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Jdshoe11

JDShoemaker

182 Posts
    09-08-2014 6:52 PM

I have seen this issue several times in the forums.  It seems that it has to do with who shoots the best score on the back 9.  Then if tied, it goes to (I think) who had the best score by hole, working backward from the last hole.  Hope I got this right.  to be sure, post it to the WGT forum, u will get an explaination there.

GL

JDS 

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Jdshoe11

JDShoemaker

182 Posts
    09-08-2014 6:52 PM

I have seen this issue several times in the forums.  It seems that it has to do with who shoots the best score on the back 9.  Then if tied, it goes to (I think) who had the best score by hole, working backward from the last hole.  Hope I got this right.  to be sure, post it to the WGT forum, u will get an explaination there.

GL

JDS 

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    09-09-2014 5:20 PM

JD might be right but I'll look into it .

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    09-09-2014 7:01 PM

In the event of a tie, the better scoring entrant between or among the tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest combined score for the final nine (9) holes of the Game. If any ties remain, the better scoring entrant between or among the remaining tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest combined score for the final six (6) holes for such Game. If any ties remain, the better scoring entrant between or among the remaining tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest combined score for the final three (3) holes for such Game. If any ties remain, the better scoring entrant between or among the remaining tied entrants will be the entrant with the lowest score for the 18th hole (9th for nine hole games) in such Game, and any remaining ties will be determined by identifying the lowest scoring entrant for each individual game hole, in sequence from 17th (8th for nine hole games) through to 1st, as is necessary to determine a winner, and if any ties remain at that point, the earlier-submitted entry between or among the tied entries will be deemed the better scoring entry.

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    09-21-2014 12:58 PM

thx paul an jd!!!  see ya on the links gents....        trent

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:52 pm

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    10-10-2014 5:01 PM

well, gents we went 3-0 first tourney... very cool!!  take care people!!

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb1a12

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    10-11-2014 8:59 AM

Yes and thank you super duck for jumping in and facilitating the 1st beat down . 
    68wolfman and azdewars to name a couple more . Even though it's the 1st easy thing we've done . I'm hoping to have many more .
    I'm not sure what will happen when they post the resuls as far as prizes or rewards . I'm pretty sure we all get XP boosts according to points .
    I think I will be asked to select who gets the prizes ( if there are any ) . I think you guys know who you are . I will try to be as fair as can be .
    Thanx to everyone for your participation .
    BTW if you can recruit anyone . Don't be shy . Let them know we have an up and coming great club .
    If you want to send me someones name for a club invite I will do that too .
    Thanx 
    Pau

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:53 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt17

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    10-13-2014 1:23 PM

jeezus kreest, did you all check the price on that VIRTUAL putter?  >>>>> $400 dollars, not $40 but $400, now that putter outta sink every putt a player hits! i personally have sunk a lot of dough into this game i admit, but $400 bones??  just throwin that out there for discussion.. lol all!!  trent

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Harry_13

harrymunk

443 Posts
    10-13-2014 1:44 PM

games gone crazy at last its a lot of money i think you can putt or you cant even with a starter putter

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    10-13-2014 6:01 PM

That's out of control . Trent you can already out putt almost everyone I know .
    Paul

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    10-13-2014 6:31 PM

Guess what  400,000 credits = $4,000 doesn't it ?

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    10-13-2014 6:46 PM

That's why it's an award . If it was $400 people would buy it .

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt17

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    10-15-2014 7:03 PM

400 credits>> $4.00                                                                                                                                4000 credits>>>$40.00                                                                                                                         40000 credits>>$400.00                                                                                                                       400,000>>>$4,000.00    jeezus paul you're right bubba!! omg..... i just glanced at the price at first... that is ungodly price... now i am trying to talk some of my college teammates into joining wgt.. they say is it expensive...>?? i'll tell them all but a virtual putter for $4,000 bucks  lol man!!  trent

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:57 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt16

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    11-01-2014 2:52 PM

hey paul i tried to sign in with my wgt username and password and said they were not right... do  i need to create a new username and password? let me know whenever... see ya bubba!1 trent

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Harry_12

harrymunk

443 Posts
    11-01-2014 2:58 PM

hey trent ive look into the settings in forum please try to sigh up again with same id?

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    11-01-2014 3:01 PM

okay bud

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    11-01-2014 3:09 PM

weird, i tried to sign up. went through the registration, and said that my username was already active, but when i went to log in with that info it would say invalid username or password. not sure, i got to go basketball practice starts in 15 minutes, gotta run the sophomores get 'em grabbing their knees.@@. i'll get back with ya later harry! thanks for your help, we'll get it figured out even if i need a new username and password for that section.!! see ya!  trent    

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Harry_12

harrymunk

443 Posts
    11-01-2014 3:10 PM

your a member now mr t

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb125

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    11-01-2014 3:43 PM

The lettering is real faint , it already has auto login . So you probably typed over the letters . If you know what I mean .

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 6:58 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt15

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    11-12-2014 4:25 PM

sorry gents/////// spacin out when i set up the last tourney at ccc. i had us on tourney greens and should have been very fast,,,,, lol

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb1a11

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    11-12-2014 5:29 PM

Lol I do that often . I either make another one , and or make one and label it in the title . No worries . All good 
    Paul

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:01 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt12

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    12-14-2014 2:48 PM

#52 right now..great jobs people!!!! a team effort for sure this week!!! ready myself for a couple more... lol all   trent

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    12-14-2014 3:05 PM

Great job Big T . Just be careful to watch your game recording to make sure you are getting credit for all played . Have had 4 reports from our club and I saw some others in WGT forum . 
    Just a heads up . If this turns out to be the case . Then my suspicions that we would have won a couple of the other matchups that felt like we were spinning our wheels . I am not thrilled about our 5 wins 4 losses record this week and I know we are trying . So they better hope it's on the up and up or we might have no winners .
    Paul

CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt12

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    12-14-2014 5:16 PM

o canada is the only team that really killed us and they are in 12th. i watch those numbers fairly close.. i think at least for our club the numbers were correct

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    12-14-2014 6:52 PM

Hope so but I know for myself and I find out now that many others report rounds that were not recorded .
    Some guys submitted their screenshots . 
    We will see what becomes of that .
    Paul

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    12-14-2014 6:56 PM

I know you are right about O Canada . But we shouldn't have been matched up with those
    three clubs , considering all the level 7 clubs there are in it . Those clubs didn't get to level 
    9 by sitting on their butts . They played a lot of good golf .

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    12-14-2014 7:30 PM

you're right on that, but you know how it goes.. if we only had all our members play at least one round, it would help us beat some of these clubs. i had been member of some of the top 15, but most of these clubs had some snobby people in them. i hate to use that corny word, but it sums up some of their attitudes. why i like it here. the augusta national club was alright with most things, but notthe others... we got it goin' for usually just a group of 15 or so solid players on these clashes. see ya bubba!!!  trent

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    12-14-2014 8:15 PM

Yes I feel the same way . 
    That's why I'm backing them up .
    Paul

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    12-15-2014 6:39 PM

It looks like WGT took me seriously when I asked them to look into some of the problems 
    reported yesterday .
    I am interested to know how many of you found extra passes on your game page ?
    Please post in this thread .
    Thank you 
    Paul

CLUCKING CLASSICS Paulle10

paulleftypaul

37 Posts
    12-15-2014 6:59 PM

I got 51  wow 

CLUCKING CLASSICS Paulle10

paulleftypaul

37 Posts
    12-15-2014 7:00 PM

46 left...will they disappear tomorrow?

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
    12-15-2014 7:07 PM

i think the passes are here to stay.. i will be interested now to see if we get the four for the top 50, and one for every 12 hours.... lol paul

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    12-15-2014 7:27 PM

We are supposed to . But let's not get greedy now . We'll take em if they'll give em 
    though LOL . It's great to hear you guys got some too .
    Paul

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
    12-15-2014 7:43 PM

BTW . WHAT A GREAT TURNOUT AGAIN IN THE CLASH . YOU GUYS STEP UP EVERY TIME . I THINK IT'S 3 TIMES IN A ROW WE HAVE MADE THE TOP 50 . LOL MAN THAT IS REALLY INCREDIBLE . THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH . WE ARE DEFINITELY A TEAM TO BE RECOND WITH . I LIKE THAT WE PUT UP A HELL OF A FIGHT AGAINST ANYONE WE ARE MATCHED UP WITH . iT REALLY SHOWS . YOU ALL SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOUR EFFORTS.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    MAY THE SUN ALWAYS BE WITH YOU
    PAUL

CLUCKING CLASSICS Arnief12

ArnieFinlay

137 Posts
    12-16-2014 2:26 PM

Yeah I got 50 over Xmas fortnight plan to play 2 18 hole rounds per day which if they are in tournaments will give 400 points plus my 200 for crap play ( lol )on top of the 1000 or so I get for a 9 hole round every day provided i play consecutively
    Watch out for an 18 hole tournament every day set up by me so I can tutilses the Club passes to their maximum benefit might as well get what we can from them
    Apologies for dropping out of the clash when I realised i wasn't actually getting any credit
    Ok I was playing crap only at most 14 - 16 points per round
    But should have got at least 100 points
    Well done to those who put more effort into it

May I always be with the Sun

CLUCKING CLASSICS Arnief12

ArnieFinlay

137 Posts
    12-16-2014 2:32 PM

Ok scrub that club passes down to 2WGT up to their tricks again
    Still will endeavour to play 2 18 rounds per day over Xmas fortnight starting Monday 21 and pay for club passes. Even on the new course which just doesn't suit my style at all
    One different course per day means I get to play them all

• PAGES

•  
    • CLUCKING CLASSICS Pitvip10

pitviper2

31 Posts
      12-16-2014 2:54 PM

yeah after this past weekend i looked on my profile and had 57 passes that was yesterday i get on today and i only have 11 passes showing now was wondering how i got that many passes to start with so they took most away from me

CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb123

pdb1

5,473 Posts
      12-16-2014 4:42 PM

Well that's better than most . The rest of us started with 50 and it turned to 2 .
      I am so fing mad at the BS . I am still going to try and get answers . They got us
      good this time .

clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
      12-16-2014 9:14 PM

now i am a bit pissed...hey wgt f'd up they gave out too many passes...oh fn well...... i was tee-totally pissed off when i got back from my kids' bball game and seen i was down to 2 passes again.. for the 1st time in 4 plus years..this piece of crap site actually gave us something for our efforts.... and should never readjusted because it was their f up.... can u tell i am pissed off????? i'll say it again and i WILL WRITE WGTICON ON THIS MATTER~~~!!!!   paRTY ON GUYS.. and up to you as pdb1 has said before... but if you do not have the 37 to waste don't buy their bshit passes. as you can see by my history i do fine by NOT spending my $$$ on this free site....... okay serenity now........  cluck(pissed off)trentsuperd

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:03 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt13
  • clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts

• 12-29-2014 3:07 PM
    sorry again gents..... i made up 2 tourneys with the front and the other for the back and now realize that the BACK 9 HARDEST HOLE VF GREEN is actually the front 9..so we got 2 wgt hardest front 9 tourneys...  DOH as homer says..

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb124
  • pdb1

5,473 Posts
  • 12-29-2014 7:13 PM
    No worries bro . It's easy to do . I do it almost every week 

Last edited by Paul on Wed 26 Aug 2020, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:03 pm

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Cluckt14
  • clucktrentsuperd

181 Posts
  • 12-22-2014 1:00 PM
  • for first time in 6 months,, i was not on wgt... my f browser went to ***..more like my lec company frontier.. i actually had to go in and trobleshoot my own system and rebuild my server frm scratch...wallah....sons a bitches.. charging that kind of money to say they are protectin my computer... well bitched enough to have them kick me back 3 months worth of their so called frontier secure bsh t w extra payments.. anyway..i'm back in black pdb1, in case any of ya missed me... gie me a hug!! trent

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Pdb1a10
  • pdb1

5,473 Posts
  • 12-22-2014 5:54 PM
  • Whew ! Glad you're back . Damn didn't even miss you lol jk . So does the comp work better ? We got a couple new guys . Chris 1973 .is gr8 played a couple rounds with him .
    The other guy menacing 1 didn't get a chance to meet him before he left . Gone like the wind ..
    We Havn't played a round in a long time we're due .
    Paul

• CLUCKING CLASSICS Jdshoe10
  • JDShoemaker

182 Posts
  • 12-25-2014 7:38 PM
  • The worst thing I hjave seen  in a while is Frontier taking over from ATT.  THEY SUCK

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed 26 Aug 2020, 8:40 pm

CLUCKING CLASSICS WWW

Fixing this thread was a bitch .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat 13 Nov 2021, 3:16 am

club

Between clucktrentsuperd, pdb1

CLUCKING CLASSICS U1038468_20210409_120206.jpg?0.146

clucktrentsuperd wrote
on 17 Aug 2014 at 10:56 PM
i like the club, and i like the way you run the club. i will do my best in sending you guys that might want to be members also paul!! take care buddy and have a great week!!  trent!!

CLUCKING CLASSICS U5453491_20210901_195925.jpg?0.146

pdb1 wrote
on 18 Aug 2014 at 3:22 PM
Thanks bud . Don't worry too much about recruits . Just keep on keepin on . Appreciate your input and participation . Thanx
Paul

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat 13 Nov 2021, 3:28 am

tourney

clucktrentsuperd wrote
on 10 Jul 2014 at 3:47 PM
hey bubba wanted to thank ya for trying to get spots filled in that bracket tourney!! maybe it can get filled. i thought it would fly in a country club on here..!!   appreciate you trying at least... have a great day!!  trent

pdb1 wrote
on 10 Jul 2014 at 4:51 PM
The problem is Trent.The club owner "message all members " doesn't
work.I'm prob going to have to message each member individually(I need
to do this anyway so I can contact them in general) to get their
message or email,or contact info.WGT is all fucked up I just recently
posted a thread in Forum named "friends what friends" read it if you

pdb1 wrote
on 10 Jul 2014 at 4:53 PM
In fact hardly anyone has their messages available like this even.

pdb1 wrote
on 04 Aug 2014 at 9:51 AM
sugahsweet sent you the following message:

----------------------------------
 Subject:WGT WIDE FLASH MOB ALT SHOT

If any of you are interested . Here is a tournament that's going to be
played August 8 8:00 pm est on the challenge web site .
just follow the link below to the tournament and register with
challenge first and then sign up for the tournament .
if you decide to do that ,there  are further instructions for the chat
room and tournament rules I will send you after you sign up.

You are invited to our next FLASH MOB WITH A TWIST!

WHEN:  SATURDAY, AUGUST 9TH 8 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME

REMEMBER:  TEE TIME IS 8 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME BUT PLEASE MEET IN
THE CHAT ROOM AT 7:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME TO CHECK IN AND MAKE
SURE YOU ARE GREEN AND AVAILABLE TO PLAY ON WGT.

If you are available to play please sign up below, hope to see you there!

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/0UHoDWPKhI

Sug

pdb1 wrote
on 04 Aug 2014 at 5:21 PM
http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=dab4c236-f186-4e22-9ac9-a37e000320f9 woulda been my 2nd eagle here.

clucktrentsuperd wrote
on 04 Aug 2014 at 11:53 PM
right on bubba..i am in and signed up...thanks brother!!!!  trent

pdb1 wrote
on 09 Aug 2014 at 4:38 PM
are you coming to the tourney?

clucktrentsuperd wrote
on 09 Aug 2014 at 8:45 PM
paul... my uncle norville had a heart attack in maryville mo, and it was a 5 hour drive, and i spaced off about the tourney and forgot to write sug on tourney, and not gonna make it. i just wrote him about it. sorry bout that. i forgot all about it. let me know if there is other tourney i can get in. the funeral is set for wednesday and will be back in chicago by friday the 15th.. see ya bubba~~  trent

pdb1 wrote
on 09 Aug 2014 at 9:23 PM
Well my best to your family . You do that first and foremost . We'll talk when you get back . BTW I made it to the final but lost . It was a lot of fun . See ya Paul .

pdb1 wrote
on 24 Aug 2014 at 3:24 PM
 To Mr. Nevada .hell with the putting that only took one time  . but I think you got those Nevada courses jinxed lol I always *** up one hole . then i ran out of balls . gr8 stuff trent .
Paul

pdb1 wrote
on 18 Sep 2014 at 5:48 PM

Lol I just realized we're playing those Merion CTTH's at the same time . When youre on youre on dude, well done . Alot of trying to catch you though .

pdb1 wrote
on 18 Sep 2014 at 6:26 PM
LOL I really didnt need a whole page . I should play the putting 1 more time . Well done .

pdb1 wrote
on 18 Sep 2014 at 6:28 PM
Supposed to say alot of fun trying to catch you ( above ) .

clucktrentsuperd wrote
on 18 Sep 2014 at 6:40 PM
lol bubba

pdb1 wrote
on 11 Oct 2014 at 9:22 AM
Re: club vs club
By pdb1 in Valley of the Sun Casual Club

Yes and thank you super duck for jumping in and facilitating the 1st beat down . 
68wolfman and azdewars to name a couple more . Even though it's the 1st easy thing we've done . I'm hoping to have many more .
I'm not sure what will happen when they post the resuls as far as prizes or rewards . I'm pretty sure we all get XP boosts according to points .
I think I will be asked to select who gets the prizes ( if there are any ) . I think you guys know who you are . I will try to be as fair as can be .
Thanx to everyone for your participation .
BTW if you can recruit anyone . Don't be shy . Let them know we have an up and coming great club .
If you want to send me someones name for a club invite I will do that too .
Thanx 
Paul

pdb1 wrote
on 11 Oct 2014 at 9:23 AM
BTW there is another flash mob tonight .

pdb1 wrote
on 13 Oct 2014 at 6:34 PM
I think 400,000 = $4,000 . Ridiculus . That's why it's an award . If it were $400 people would buy it .

pdb1 wrote
on 14 Oct 2014 at 11:06 AM
Hey bro . Great tourneys . Really threw me off . Good to know .
I went ahead and made you the " veteran " in our club . So far it doesn't mean anything . Except for I made you me and harry are the only ones that can use the super passes . So use them wisely . Personally IDFC ( I don't fkn care ) . Supposedly soon there will be more functions that a veteran can do . Believe it when I see it .
Thanx 
Paul

pdb1 wrote
on 14 Oct 2014 at 11:08 AM
Are you getting my messages ?

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul